Career/study?

January 3, 2021 at 23:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Andalero, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Career/study?
Hi all,

I was curious about what u guys think would be a good careerchoice for me? Ive got this itch to start a new online course, but would like to hear some options based on my chart. Psychology seems interesting, and i also like working out so maybe something in health? Might there be other options based on my chart?

At the moment, ive done my finance study (economics etc) but its not really what my heart wants. I just did it because it made the most sense to me because my whole life i followed an economic education and kinda grew into it. Its not like i hate it, but i think its not my life calling.

Thanks for your input and would love some feedback.
Blesss!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2021 at 11:28
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Ha! Sun in the first house loves to be physical - even more so in Sagittarius. You´ve got Mars there too. You NEED to be physical.

I see the interest in psychology - Mercury, Venus, Pluto and Jupiter all in Scorpio - but there is a problem with you being obsessively analytical. You are a smart person - a thinker - but I think you need to assess how problematic it is - or how obsessive you are - and if you want to go there. A psychologist sits a lot and listens. Will you be happy doing that? If not, is there any branch of psychology you could enter that would physically work for you? Physical therapy?

There are a lot of ways to use psychology in a variety of career settings.

What you need is to use your mind and your body. You need to move. You also need to be inventive - to use your intuition - to and your keen mind. You could do these separately - yes - you could have a job where you sit and work out every day.

Your Moon in Taurus in the 5th - makes me think you´d be happier doing something that isn´t so deep - that feels natural and easy and creative. You have a keen mind and you want to use it, but I think you might enjoy something that gets you out of anything emotional or makes you think obsessively.

You are pulled in two directions in the chart, but I think you need to take the more peaceful road - the more physically energizing road - the road that satisfies your mind without going too deep. You go deep naturally, and you might be happy to let it go. The 12th house is about "letting go". What of Scorpio do you need to let go of? That is the question to ask of any planet in the 12th in whatever sign it´s in.

You could teach, write, study philosophy - you might be interested in law, activism that champions a cause or ideal. With Pluto on the ASC, you probably come across as very intense to people - powerful. You will easily inspire people to change and grow. How can you best use that?

I probably didn´t answer your question, but I wanted to give you some insight into what you might consider . . .

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 4, 2021 at 15:50
(Leo) astroboi77
You could consider being an exercise coach or a nutritionist, why not both? Look into options that would lead you to make your own business in helping and educating others.
January 4, 2021 at 14:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 29TAU, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Finding a true vocation as a way to release grief or sorrow. Working with underprivileged, mentally ill or imprisoned might be your thing. Psychology or psychiatry seem likely.

Working behind the scene, writing, speaking, health topics, meditation, working alone, interest in paranormal, diet, etc.

You might be afraid of too much exposure, but starting a blog might be fruitful.

A lot of involvement with foreign people, too!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »