Deeper, Metaphysical Meaning of Astrological Symbols

January 3, 2021 at 14:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Deeper, Metaphysical Meaning of Astrological Symbols
There is not much discussion of metaphysics on this forum. Astrology is a branch of metaphysics, the study of first causes - energy. Years ago, I put together this list of metaphysical meanings of the geometric shapes that comprise astrology symbols. I recently went looking for it in my archives, and found it. I thought some of you might find it interesting. The first page is in this post and I´ll post the second page next.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2021 at 03:04
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » JayJayAstrology
I do love these And have read about them in a theosophical publication. Thank you for posting them on here for a refreshing.
June 3, 2021 at 02:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist
` :158:´ looks like a cross between :151: & :155:, but is actually another name for ` :199:´ We have to find the planet that is perturbing :199: & :159: when they are stationary so that we can divvy up the symbols properly!
April 6, 2021 at 02:02
(Sagittarius) Murrderface88 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you Jay Jay :37:
April 5, 2021 at 20:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Quite good for the 129th birthday of JRR Tolkien!
A few distractions and a thread went :96: poof! :95:
No argument could be won calling the :27: a Weakly Interacting Massive Particle!
January 5, 2021 at 12:32
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Olenna
Agreed, Olenna. Thank you. 🙏
January 4, 2021 at 02:08
(Pisces) fishscales
There was a list like this in one of my early astrology books.

Good stuff.
January 3, 2021 at 20:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is very good info for the new ones interested in astrology. Very few know the meanings of the glyph of planets. They have so much meaning in them, without even knowing the in depth information about planets.
I would add to Pluto symbol that is representation of vessel for spirit or soul.
January 3, 2021 at 14:30
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Page 2
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »