saturn in 12th house reincanation

December 28, 2020 at 10:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) ertik54
saturn in 12th house reincanation
i have moon in 12th house taurus and saturn in 12th aries(for 5 degree rule) , 12th house dispositor mars at 6th house scorpio. what does it mean for last incarnation?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 28, 2020 at 19:07
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » ertik54
Good. Glad you are healthy too - and it looks like my words did hit a sense of what´s true for you. So I´m happy.
December 28, 2020 at 18:48
(Virgo) ertik54 » JayJayAstrology
I´m doing well and healty too, your words really help to realize some of my patterns that i forget
December 28, 2020 at 17:56
Thank you. You are very sweet. Yes, I am fine - healthy - mostly keeping to myself for safety. It is a crazy time in most every way! I´m happy my words were/are meaningful to you. Are you doing well - staying healthy?
December 28, 2020 at 17:43
Absolutely, astrology is multy layered art that shows the theme of the soul. vedic, western traditional or karma astrology. All of it are different branches, different ways to say same thing. I am truely glad to read your comments, i hope that you are OK at these crazy pandemic time.
December 28, 2020 at 17:35
Yes, I heard him speak at an astrology conference and was impressed. I´m a member of ISAR. But, I have not studied his material. I know he has a special take on these things - but obviously, one can get to the same ideas in different ways. 🙏
December 28, 2020 at 17:24
thank you so much jay jay, i´m suprise that, your north node is in 18 pisces , which means conjunct to my south node. As you know, when the north node conjuct south node, these souls give each other a lesson, they have a karmic bound. thank you so much for your reading, and your answer is really satisfying. In karmic astrology ((ISAR) alexander imsaragic-4 door of karma) he wrote 12th house shows then past-life issues thats bothers individual at these incarnation. nodes are also shows the soul path as your answer. 8th house is death of ASC, 12th house is 8th house of past-life ASC(5th house). and also 12the house at some aspect 1st house of past-life. you can find these tecniques at Alexanders book. Thank you so much :) :161: :162:
December 28, 2020 at 16:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hello Ertik54!
Actually, in western astrology we read the South Mode of the Moon along with Saturn for past life information. I also think Chiron says something about the past life wound too. In western, your Saturn is in Aries, 11th. Since you didn´t post in the Vedic astrology section, I´m assuming you want a western "take".

In your case, South Node is in Pisces, 11th house. With Pisces, we would see you either focused on spiritual practices, have psychic abilities, creative pursuits, or being escapist - like addicted to drugs. These are the most common possibilities. With these, you might have the gift of strong empathy and compassion for others, a strong connection with spirit, and talent in the arts. But with the South Node, along with the gifts - we also have a wound. So, regardless of the positives, you have a tendency to be a bit ungrounded - perhaps not in your body - but more like observing yourself go through life without feeling like you´re in the life. There can be a loss of self feeling - not quite being a real self - or not being able to find a way to successfully make money with your gifts - as you aren´t entirely here.

Because it´s the 11th house, you may have lost your individual identity through identifying with a larger group. Say, you were a monk and you had daily spiritual practices. Well, then, you did not develop your own individuality - you identified with your group´s spiritual practices. If you were part of a social or humanitarian movement - say you were an artist that expressed the ideas of a certain group - then you may have lost your identity to the ideals and beliefs of that movement. Or if you were addicted to drugs - then you lost your identity to the drug of choice.

Regardless of what happened, there was a loss of individual identity and that is most likely what you feel in this life - the need to develop it.

Because you Sun is conjunct the North Node of the Moon - the way to heal the wound - it tells me that this is not the first lifetime you are working on this issue. Your Sun there says you are to continuing to work on it. You do have Saturn in Aries - and so, in your past life, you were developing more independence - more thinking for yourself and following your own impulses. Jupiiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces and it is in Aquarius - the I´ve Got to BE Me Sign - and Uranus, the planet it rules is there - in the 9th. So, you truly were working on separating yourself out from others and learning who you are as an individual. But, there is still the theme - of being in Pisces/12th. Your Moon in the 12th still says - you have a lot of that Pisces - loss of identity - going on.

That is not to say, you aren´t doing Pisces, 12th house in a positive way. I bet you have some strong gifts with Moon in 12th. You mention Venus disposting your Moon - and it is in Scorpio, 6th. Chiron is nearby, pointing the finger that there´s a problem with Scorpio, 6th. I can´t be sure how you are responding to this without talking with you, but, Scorpio-6th house can be obsessive. So, you may have obsessive tendencies. Mars in Scorpio also in the 6th wouldn´t be much help. But Scorpio is also astral plane - and - if your Pisces is indeed about having psychic gifts - then being in the astral world can be a problem. Again, it does not encourage a person to be in their body and being out there in the astral plane is very hard on the body.

Scorpio is in an intercepted sign - so your Scorpio planets are more inwardly-oriented than they may be. I think you need to rely on yourself for healing - that doing that is healing in itself. Seeking help if and when you need it is fine - but - the bulk of your work is yours to do.

You are very young still, so you may not be aware of some of this stuff, yet.

Your Virgo Sun/Mercury/North Node is all about analyzing to understand - yourself and others. You also need to learn practical skills that are helpful to others. This lifetime is about learning and growing - and solidifying your personal self-identity as a free-thinker - someone who analyzes and decides for himself what is right or wrong. You´re here to examine your beliefs and conclusions about yourself and life. There needs to be a balance between thinking about yourself - your own needs and ego-development and considering the needs of others. You need to do both to feel fulfilled. The 6th house is about having humility and consideration for others as well as daily routines, health and being of service. Since your Sun and Mercury are in Virgo - and - Venus and Mars are in the 6th house, Virgo´s house - you have a lot of Virgo-6th house energy here. Mercury is the ruler of your whole chart. You need to analyze, analyze, analyze - to understand. But be careful to challenge any of the Virgo negative qualities - worry, anxiety, self-doubt, self-criticism, self-judging, depression and self-loathing. If you do any of the negative Virgo qualities - try very hard to turn that energy into analysis. When we are mentally engaged in trying to understand it takes us out of negative Virgo.

This is not a complete reading, but I do think I´ve answered this question.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »