is this forever?

December 28, 2020 at 01:13 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RiaRia4
is this forever?
My boyfriend and I would´ve been together 3 years January 14th, 2021. We´ve not had an easy relationship.. unexpected events and crisis out of our control have caused such hardship for us and we have fought to stay together. About 6 months ago he had to start working 11 hours away. He only comes home for one week per month and it has really driven me into a depression. I started to find the positive and started working on myself and healing my negative traits, like co-dependency and such. I´ve just fallen into a rut that I am fighting to get out of and he is thriving. Well Christmas night we were arguing and I wasn´t paying attention and I wrecked my car with my two daughters and we were all fine luckily, we weren´t going very fast but my car caught fire and some bumps and bruises. I feel like he thinks I did it on purpose because we were fighting because he broke up with me and went to stay with his dad. I really feel like he is done for good. We were supposed to go skiing in the mountains on Dec 29th, and come back Jan 5th, but that is cancelled of course. He said he needs space, which space is what I will give but I am heartbroken and looking for sympathy and answers.
Is this permanent or can this be fixed?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 28, 2020 at 01:15
(Virgo) RiaRia4
this is my chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »