Pluto conjunct my Capricorn moon transit - what to expect?

December 26, 2020 at 10:15 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Raudlilleke
Pluto conjunct my Capricorn moon transit - what to expect?
Hi,

Would be appreciated if anyone with interest would have a look at my personal chart and transits. I have had Pluto square my midheaven for at least 2 years now and it’s been a horrible time, as I have gotten fired twice during this time and both of the times in a very nasty tricky way and not because of my lack of skills, as work and the quality of my work is very important to me, but because of sheer jealousy of less capable female bosses. Now, soon this transit will end but it will be followed by Pluto going conjunct with my Capricorn moon and as I started to look into this, I found various posts about it saying it’s the most difficult time to go through. Hence, if anyone would be so kind and have a look at my overall chart and perhaps enlighten me a bit what I should prepare myself for? Thank you a lot! 💫
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 3, 2021 at 23:47
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
I am a novice at this but currently experiencing Pluto conjunct Cap Moon. All I know in terms of the feeling of it is I have all sorts of life regrets at the moment. However, you are 20+ years younger and you could not be at the point of life regrets. I used to be a happy-go-lucky Sag now turned a bit serious and melancholy over my life choices. Now, mind you I accomplished many many personal goals, but I regret key aspects of life that I will never have to opportunity to experience.

Anyway, apologies I have no specific advice for you. I am a novice in astrology and still learning. However, I find it helpful when others recount their experience of an aspect or transit. Hence...my current experience of Moon transit conjunct Cap expressed here.....

Hang in there. Try to raise above the female competition thing. Something that deeply disturbs me and I have never understood. My only advice there is to not take it personally. :17:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »