I want opinions/advice for me and my best friends friendship

December 23, 2020 at 19:06 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) D00enis
I want opinions/advice for me and my best friends friendship
I don’t want to get too philosophical, but I believe in soulmates. However, a lot of times I have a lot of doubts to whether connections I form with people are actually meaningful and deep, and will last long, or if it’s just my perception and I’m living too in my head (Aries moon lmao). Anyway, me and my best friend. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who has uplifted my life or turned my world like my best friend. I’ve known him for about three years (we met the day of the August 21 2017 solar eclipse) and I strongly feel that he is an extremely pivotal person on my life. I want to know what astrology has to say about us though. I’ve tried reading synastry/composite charts but honestly most of the interpretations I get are revolves around romantic/sexual chemistry and not so much platonic love. So I’m coming here lol! I just want peoples opinions and personal interpretations of both of our charts so I can get some clearance on whether my best friend really is someone I was meant to meet and bond with, or if it was just random and I’ve only been perceiving it as something important because I’m just an over thinker lol.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 23, 2020 at 19:10
(Pisces) D00enis
My best friends chart
Login
(Log in)
December 23, 2020 at 19:09
(Pisces) D00enis
My birth chart
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »