change of progressed mars.

December 19, 2020 at 08:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user thatguy93, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

change of progressed mars.
so my progressed mars is about to change it will go into sagittarius on the 24th of december. Strange day lol. And right now it is on 29.59 degrees of scorpio. So i just wondered what impact it will do and what to expect from the change. Also my moon has allmost completed its very fist rotation in the wheel.

Thanks.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 24, 2020 at 18:09
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Sunnyshadow
hmm yes, end of next year but not only sun moves it squares natal mars, also mercury conj venus so rulers of 8&9 and 12&1... this can be something big :43:
December 24, 2020 at 17:51
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
My progressed Mars is about to enter Leo in the next few months. Hopefully a welcome change. Also my p. Sun & Jupiter are in the 29th degree of their signs also. Pretty exciting to see what happens
December 24, 2020 at 16:55
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
venus too and venus is now conj JUpiter... judging by houses I would not be surprised if you meet someone and move somewhere together or move to be with someone because houses involved are 3-9 and 4-5...maybe a child too because of mars in 5th but can be moving also because it´s Sag
December 24, 2020 at 15:45
(Scorpio) Smurfetta
Sounds exciting. Today is December 24th, so how do you feel?

I suspect a lot less intense drive, more flirtatious and perhaps a feeling of more freedom to pursue what ever it is you want.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »