I need to ask something very important from numerology pioneer

December 18, 2020 at 10:36 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) AliKhan
I need to ask something very important from numerology pioneer
As we all know that numbers are really important in our lives, so I am very curious about something. Me my wife and my only son were born on the same date 18th from the gap of one month, I was born in august and my wife was in October and my son was in December. I wanted to ask that the number 18 is important in my life and please answer my question.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2021 at 11:27
(Capricorn) raakesh
since you all are born on 18=9, 9 is lucky for all of you and so you all should do all your important works on dates of No 9 series. even 3 and 6 lucky too.
February 15, 2021 at 23:02
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, in vedic numerology numbers are connected to the Navagraha´s, or the nine planets,18 is Dominated by Mars,1 plus 8 equals 9.1 is ruled by the Sun,a friend of fiery Mars but 8 is ruled by Saturn who is considered a first rate malefic in vedic astrology and no friend to Mars, so there could be Saturnian problems in life and also Mars issues if Mars iscariot functional malefic from your charts.
Yes it´s the number of completion and assertive energy but I would look to the vedic chart to see how Mars is functioning for all,especially if there are many injuries/accidents/fires etc..
January 31, 2021 at 03:57
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Unfortunately right now might be a little difficult to cross boarders. travelling. Just saying.

Its the last number and it represents completion. Detachment.

9 represents global matters, they are peacemakers, humanitarians, having universal charisma, they have lots of compassion and see others to their fullest potential. Their wisdom is prophetic. They meet people from all walks of life.

This is the ultimate creation number, these people usually become artists or have many talents in this field. They have unusual ideas that are often stolen from them, or they don´t get a thank you or credits for it.

The 9 is about helping others with detachment. This is the path of this number, learning to detach. If they cling, the suffering will be equal to the resistance. Its about letting go.

Parts of the body this number rules is kidneys and the regenerative system.

If you need any other info or want to know how his connects to the rest of your numbers just send me a dm.
January 31, 2021 at 02:58
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Take family trips to foreign lands if you can. 18 is a form of 9 that indicates that travel is good for you. The 9 is the number of global consciousness and is trying to gain new experiences from various cultures.

https://www.worldnumerology.com/num…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »