great conjunction conjunct a natal planet

December 18, 2020 at 02:48 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) rohinivenus
great conjunction conjunct a natal planet
I was wondering if someone else had an idea about what the great conjunction that is approaching means if it is conjunct a natal personal planet, like the moon? does that mean it will effect your mother? the women in your life? Or deep emotional transformation? I´m asking for a young male, too young to marry. I´m trying to see if you would point this as some kind of transformation to his emotional state, or more maybe pointed towards mom, as right now, that is the main woman in his life? the conjunction is happening in the 5th house, having just left the 4th, where there are malefic planets,

also how would you say say this conjunction falling in different houses effects people?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 18, 2020 at 03:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Right now :157: is two-signed and I am feeling some relief at the new air energy! I have :153:, Eros, Icarus, Toro, Pallas at aught degree of different signs so there is more than a little Psychic vibration from the minor planets! :31: :33: :32:
December 18, 2020 at 02:58
(Cancer) rohinivenus » Cynicaphy
Right, would you imagine it will effect the karaka of the house? or the karaka of the planet? moon represents mom- so with sade sati already being in progress, and this person just entered a moon dasha...so I really wonder if this is strong emotional mind, situation, or more towards the moon, ie the mother?
December 18, 2020 at 02:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sade Sati is rough as it is, couldn´t imagine it with Pluto and Jupiter on top of it

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »