Progressed Mars conjunct natal Sun

December 18, 2020 at 00:37 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Aprils Fish
Progressed Mars conjunct natal Sun
Hi!

My progressed :155: is coming in conjunction(1°-2° orb) with my natal :151:.
How would you interpret this placement ?

Also, what use can be made of secondary progressions in general? Is there a "psycho-spiritual" relation between them and the development of the individual´s consciousness or psychology during those early days ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 18, 2020 at 02:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Idk man but trust that I will record with painstaking detail the events of my future baby´s first 90 days out of the womb

Day 40
Accidentally dropped Johnny on his head

Then the kid 40 years later gets like a brain tumor or something

Um...but, progressed Mars to Sun...well, Mars is that soldier energy. Gets stuff done. Works out, you know the drill XD, and Sun is our ego and personality. So maybe you´ll take more action thats in line with how you see yourself

Sun is the king, and it´s meeting up with its general, for better or for worse...because Mars is a malefic, this transit progression could have indicated some troubles when you were an infant. I know that Sun-Mars conjunctions, depending on the sign and stuff, can result in injuries to the head. A friend of mine with an almost exact conjunction had 6 strokes in one week at 17 years old. It could just be more of a temper too (think Bill Burr with his Sun-Mars)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »