Saturn square Sun

December 17, 2020 at 18:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) ASTRO ZO
Saturn square Sun
Hello all !
I have Saturn square my sun in the natal chart, and I now have transiting Saturn square my natal sun. Can someone interpret this for me? I know this can be a difficult time, but I´m wondering if its made better or worse since I have it in the natal chart and I am used to this energy. :157: :194: :151:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 17, 2020 at 20:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh woah I just realized transit Saturn is squaring my natal Sun too. Lol, fun times

I would think if youre used to the square things would be easier to weather. I´m sure there will still be challenges, but hopefully you´ve cultivated the stamina to get through it all
December 17, 2020 at 18:47
(Libra) leorising
I went through this transit this year, it was a moment that I had to practice actions to maintain a dream that started 7 years ago. for me it was like closing the letter´s seal, so it was a lot of work, and so far I´ve had positive results from my actions. from what I read, the result of this transit appears when Saturn aspect the natal sun again, so in my case it will be soon, because Saturn will form a trine with my sun in 2 years ahead.
so in relation to transit my advice is: keep working, even if you find a lot of criticism and people wanting even more of you, the result of the pressure is worth it. :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »