What aspects/placements indicate public controversy?

December 17, 2020 at 02:52 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) wishinandahopin
What aspects/placements indicate public controversy?
Things such as scandals, cancellation and highly publicized legal battles— what causes certain celebrities/public figures to not be able to stay out of the public eye in a negative manner? The types that build their whole public persona on bad press.

I´m thinking poorly aspected 10H placements/10H ruler? The 10H represents the public eye. And some connection to the 8H, as it represents scandal. Maybe 8H ruler in the 10H, or vice versa.

What do you think? I´d love to know!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 17, 2020 at 18:51
(Taurus) nutelina
Die your hair red and go out naked. :2: :61:

Sorry, couldn´t resist! :37:
December 17, 2020 at 04:56
(Gemini) wishinandahopin » Cynicaphy
Let me go look!

Sun in the 9H square her Moon, Mars and opp her Pluto :63:

Poorly aspected Venus in the 10H, completely unaspected 10H ruler (Mercury)

Poorly aspected Pluto in the 2H as well

Very chaotic chart! Her Uranus and Mars are transiting her 8H at the moment.

I find it interesting that she has almost no water placements (minus her Scorpio Pluto) and no fire placements. Lacking warmth and sensitivity?
December 17, 2020 at 04:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » wishinandahopin
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Check out Trisha Paytas´ chart. Girl is getting some heat for her hypocrisy lately...

People sorta left her alone and even supported her when she was just doing her usual thang, but now that she´s trying to act like a different, morally superior person, the public is NOT having it.
December 17, 2020 at 04:34
(Gemini) wishinandahopin » Cynicaphy
Thanks for the insight!

Very very true about timing, I´d have to look into the transits on famous scandalous events and see if I can find a pattern!
December 17, 2020 at 04:31
(Gemini) wishinandahopin » rohini moon
Very true! I agree, especially if their Sun is prominent or in a public house.
December 17, 2020 at 04:29
(Gemini) wishinandahopin » N_thecat
I was thinking the same thing!

and I find that fascinating! What´s your thinking on that?

Uranus because it represents rebellion/fanbases and Jupiter because it represents expansion/abundance perhaps? And Mars is your fighting spirit, add those together and you might produce someone who shakes things up on a large scale!

As someone with Mars-Uranus AND Mars-Jupiter aspects ... I can definitely see it. Lol
December 17, 2020 at 04:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re probably right about the 10th and 8th house connection in bad dignity, and I agree with Rohini that a badly placed Sun would contribute...now, it would also depend on the Sun if the person actually gives a rat´s ass what the public thinks lol

The Moon also represents the Public, so an afflicted Moon probably contributes to that.

At my old school, people used to constantly talk about me to the point where a girl told me that she thought I was a made up character because of how often she heard my name in conversations.

Overall, if we are aware of how our placements may affect how we come off to others, we can also control this to an extent. I used to isolate myself from others...was just an outsider. I´d contribute a lot to class discussions, but I think my peers could sense the cutthroat attitude I had.

And I was undergoing a Mars period at the time and I have Moon square Mars. Mars in 6th house = competition, enemies.

So it depends on the timing too when things will be felt more.
December 17, 2020 at 03:37
(Virgo) rohini moon
I would say the Sun.

Sun controls the fame and recognition in society....a damaged sun = damaged reputation
December 17, 2020 at 03:07
(Pisces) N_thecat
Poorly aspected MC/10th house placements (you should also look at the ruler of 10th house)

Mars - Uranus aspects maybe? Or Mars -Jupiter... :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »