Judge my chart

December 12, 2020 at 16:45 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Witchywitchy
Judge my chart
You know what to do, you can also roast me if you want to
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 13, 2020 at 15:14
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Witchywitchy
Good for you! I think you´ll like it!
December 13, 2020 at 14:59
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » JayJayAstrology
I´m working as a helping teacher rn. I will apply to schools in next spring
December 13, 2020 at 14:49
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Witchywitchy
Ha! Are you teaching then, or thinking about it?
December 13, 2020 at 14:29
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » goldenlion32
Is there some part I should watch particularly from that video, its so long to watch fully
December 13, 2020 at 14:21
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » JayJayAstrology
Thank you very much. I actually just started working at school and I have thought if teaching is a right job for me.
December 13, 2020 at 14:16
YouTube
YouTube
December 13, 2020 at 02:04
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You are a thinker and extremely smart and probably quite intuitive! You are an extreme mental-type - very much in your mind and not so much in the emotions. You´ve taken a lot of responsibility for other people and you tend to take charge, I bet. You may have a tendency to feel judged by others - either that - or you yourself can be a bit judging - or at least given to black and white thinking - either/or, good/bad, superior/inferior - and you need to learn that many people don´t think like that. Many people make decisions or act from an emotional place. You probably have pretty high standards for yourself.

You ARE here to learn to be more compassionate - and I bet you already are with Sun in Cancer. You most likely will always tend to handle your own feelings with your mind, but you can learn to understand other people better and have compassion for them - and for yourself. You may open up your own emotional world too - to understand why you are the way you are - and to evolve your own philosophy of life.

Having a creative outlet is good for you - to open up new dimensions of yourself. Your chart ruler is Venus in the 12th - where a person has greater access to creativity, imagination and inspiration. You could also be drawn to spiritual realms.

You could be a teacher. Yes, I think you would really like teaching. It´d be good for you. If you aren´t drawn to this right now, I bet you are sometime in your life.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 12, 2020 at 20:39
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » LotusStar
Yeah so true!
December 12, 2020 at 20:15
(Virgo) LotusStar » Witchywitchy
Makes sense yeah. Gemini with Aquarius moon is a pretty independent combination, but you still are Venus ruled and Venus in strong position in Taurus. Venus in the 12 house is very sensitive as well and secretly does long for that perfect soulmate love. Scorpio on the 7th needs a deep connection, but can sometimes attract suffocating partners or become smothering. That might freak out your Aquarius Moon and Air planets who like their space and need room to breathe, just have to be aware to balance it out and honor yourself the alone time you need. You need someone with a deep connection but who can also engage with you and stimulate you on an intellectual level or you´d probably get quite bored.
December 12, 2020 at 20:09
Thank you, that makes sense.I have weird balance between wanting to settle down and wanting to be single at the same time because I need so strong connection with my partner before being able to settle
December 12, 2020 at 20:03
About empty houses.. in my experience there´s less urgency or interest in those areas, a certain feeling of inexperience and reticence to engage those areas because of it. Your chart is definitely very focused energy I think you´re probably a very focused person for the things that interest you at least.
Other than that, for interpreting empty houses you still look at the sign on the cusp for information on how you handle those matters and the position of the ruler of that sign.
Like if your 7th house is empty, maybe you might not be overly concerned with getting married don´t feel hurried to go partner up, but with Scorpio ruling once you do you´re probably deeply commited and loyal.
December 12, 2020 at 19:54
Yes 12 house Venus tend to hide their softer side.
December 12, 2020 at 19:52
And that last chapter is very true, expressing emotions is very hard for me and I can seem cold-hearthed even though I have really strong emotions but I hide them really well
December 12, 2020 at 19:50
Thank you very much. I saw a video about analyzing empty houses but I dont think I did very well trying, do you know anything about those
December 12, 2020 at 19:40
Super smart, sharp and witty with all that Gemini with a philosophical bent and a big preoccupation with money/finances and handling of resources (2nd house stellium and Taurus rising)

Sun conjunct Jupiter can be a larger than life personality, sometimes a big ego but mostly jovial and lucky free spirited, strong enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge. Can possibly show father being this way and either very rich, or yourself becoming very rich.

Strong air emphasis so very mental energy, maybe have trouble with overthinking.

Venus in the 12 house square Neptune, be careful not to get taken advantage of or waste your loyalty or ressources on people who don´t deserve it, can show someone very selfless in love, feelings hidden and a little confusing, hard to express how they feel. Often drawn to "impossible" love situations and "unavailable" people. Secretly romantic.
December 12, 2020 at 19:05
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » IIyyaarr13
Not sure I´m following, what do you mean by that and what kind of things I should pay attention
December 12, 2020 at 18:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your chart says a couple of things about the "Milky Way" Galaxy; What happens when you simply say "Galactic Center"!´!´!´

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »