What would be the best career and job for me?

December 12, 2020 at 13:13 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) cfsmm
What would be the best career and job for me?
Hello everyone,
I have been feeling torn and kind of lost regarding my career and job.
I studied psychology and still love this field, but meanwhile I have found another passion: advocacy work/working in politics.
I could also work as a researcher in any of those areas and research is something that also interests me.

I am curious to know what is it that my natal chart suggests

If anyone could me with this interpretation, I would be more than grateful

Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 13, 2020 at 14:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hello cfsmm,
You have all your planets in the bottom half of the chart, suggesting that this lifetime is one focused on personal development. In the past life, you didn´t have many resources and were isolated - while at the same time, you may have been the center of attention - even famous - but whatever role you were playing, wasn´t fulfilling for you - it wasn´t you. As you can imagine in times long ago, people sometimes have to follow in their parent´s footsteps - and take over the family business or do a job not suited for them. I´m not sure what actually happened, but whatever happened, you were left feeling shaken in your ability to shine brightly as the individual you are - or to know exactly who you are.

So, in this life, you need to play with your self-identity - try on some different roles, learn about yourself through interacting with people, experiment.

I see you have a strong emphasis on Gemini-3rd house - so you have a keen mind and like analyzing. Virgo IC also tells me that analyzing to understand is very much a deep part of yourself. Your Cancer Moon, Venus and ASC gives you a keen ability to feel and have compassion for others. It´s a very sensitive Moon and ASC - you may be a little bit cautious socially - you could wear your heart on your sleeve.

You do need to learn to have faith in yourself - to be in the social world - work be of service. I think you do like helping people - but of course, there are many ways to be helpful.

The Aquarius Saturn in the 9th does make me think that politics is where you might flourish. I can see the interest in psychology - and psychology is useful in just about any career we can choose as it helps us with people and helps us grow as individuals. I could be wrong, of course. You do have symbology that is strong in both mental and emotional realms. You have both a very keen mind and emotional sensitivity - very good for psychology. But, you are also antsy - and sitting down all day listening to people might not be your cup of tea.

I think that in some way, YOU have a need to shine. You need to feel very excited about what you´re doing. It needs to engage your mind. It´s possible that psychology could keep you interested - but perhaps you´re excited about politics because it´s a different kind of mental process.

I see the advocacy work too - you CARE. You want to help others. You want to do something about it. You have to solve problems. Research is something you can do in any of these jobs or positions. I don´t think you want to do research all by itself. You are too people-oriented. You very well could enjoy law. I can see that in your chart. Well, if you are excited about law, advocacy, and politics - I really can see you doing that. It could also give you more variety of opportunities, which I´m guessing you might want, although psychology could also provide varied opportunities too. I don´t know if you have a college degree in it.

Well, you have choices. It´s always great to have choices.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 12, 2020 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your Saturn is going to make you want to put a lot of work into 9th house things - traveling, getting more knowledge about life and the world, philosophy, law, humanitarian stuff. Maybe something with international humanitarian causes too, because Saturn signifies people who are poorer.

Someone with a similar configuration to you (MC leaning to the West of the chart in the 9th house with Saturn there, same sign too) is Kamala Harris. As you can see, this helped propel her towards the legal system, structures, being an administrator, politics, etc.

Using a technique that someone here showed me, you have Pluto as the first orient planet in Scorpio. This can be penetrating psychology, things that dig up secrets and confront people´s demons. Lord Mars is with Jupiter, so counseling people.

10th Lord Jupiter is in Hasta Nakshatra, which rules the hands...writing, technical work, things where you must pay attention to details...you may be remembered for your analyses and the things you communicate. All in the 4th house, which can be about our mind, our parents, early childhoods...so on. Maybe you write a book or teach lessons about how to overcome childhood abuse or neglect. I see you have Sun conjunct Chiron, which can signal a bad relationship with the father that has motivated you to try and heal others.

You would do well in jobs where you can really care for and give a lot to people.

Please let me know if this rings true at all.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »