Typical patterns for drinking problems

December 12, 2020 at 09:44 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) astro-flame
Typical patterns for drinking problems
Hey you guys! :98:

Just got another article finished which is a result of a very productive and intensive 2-day astrological seminar I visited back in November.

Very helpful info, can be used as a cheat-sheet for chart analysis, as you just remember the patterns and look for them in the chart... Anyways, hope it will be useful for people who are looking to improve their Natal chart reading skills :74:

https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 12, 2020 at 22:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My dad struggled with alcoholism in his 20s. He has :153: :191: :159: :194: :152: and he has been absent all my life.

I have :151: :194: :159: as a result. :4:

His chart makes sense for a former alcoholic, because Mercury is our mundane existence, our routines, movements and errands. Then you get the harsh square between Moon and Neptune, and Moon is our nutrition and daily habits, those deeply engrained patterns in our lives.

My dad also has his Moon opposite Saturn. So there´s actually a Tsquare between, Saturn, Mercury-Neptune, and Moon.

He was an orphan from infancy (Moon opposite Saturn restricting nutrition and motherly love). The apex of the T-square lands right on Mercury-Neptune...recipe for substance abuse.
December 12, 2020 at 10:13
(Libra) leorising
:44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »