7th house profection year

December 9, 2020 at 12:21 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
7th house profection year
Hey 😊 so tomorrow I´m starting my 7th house protections year

What can I expect from it ?

Also did something happen to any of you when the 7th house was activated ?
Thank you ☺️🙏
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 10, 2020 at 18:01
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » JayJayAstrology
Yes sure
I just never tried to upload a picture here
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 10, 2020 at 07:29
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » JayJayAstrology
You can actually calculate that ,here on this site
Is basically a method where they say that eatch year a house will be activated for you ,the ruler of the year will be the ruler of that house and ofc the planets that u find in that house are important as well .

Also it´s starts when you 1 year old your 2nd house gets activated then with 2 years your 3th one and so on

Today I´m making 30 years old ( i can´t believe it tho ) so my 7th house will be activated ,it happened when I was 18 and when I was 6
December 9, 2020 at 19:57
(Aries) pure poison
Hello.

I think so, you mean profections. You must see ruler of this house - venus. And also check your Firdaria rulers. And this 3 planets will be importatnt for you next year.
So you must check Solar return chart and find this planets and also your radix what this planets do. This technics combinate also with transit and secondary progression.
December 9, 2020 at 19:11
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Transits : outer weather.
Secondary progressions : inner growth.
Profections : annual highlight, but more subtle than the rest.

These three predictive techniques are different but they can work together. Generally major events (for instance relationships) are indicated by several simultaneous aspects. Profection is one possible hint among these elements.

For instance one girl met her long term boyfriend during a 7th house profection year BUT at the time there was also the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn transiting her 7th house and it was during her nodal return. Now that´s a lot of clues!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »