Astrology and Dramatic Behavior/Dramatic Personalities

December 9, 2020 at 05:18 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) D00enis
Astrology and Dramatic Behavior/Dramatic Personalities
What are some placements in someone’s chart that would make them a dramatic person or have them react dramatically to situations? This can go anywhere from being dramatic in the positive aspects of being good actors/being good at explaining to the more negative aspects of being dramatic such as making mountains out of molehills/ being drama queens. I have some idea about the obvious placements(stereotyping leo placements lol), but I’m curious as to if maybe other placements/positions can indicate drama?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 17, 2020 at 22:27
(Virgo) adakotxa » Anni23
Lmfao, I´m living for that, ´or they decide that you are not taking them seriously enough´ - I´m a Sag Moon, 5th House - so, I don´t even really notice the Jupiterian-ism (?)...lol, is that a thing?) in another.

However, I´m slightly skewed in my appraisal of planetary expressions due to the planetary party taking place on my Descendant.
I´m not entirely sure what is what and bounce ´life´ off of others, hah. So I appreciate you confirming my insights were on point, Anni, :D cheers!
December 15, 2020 at 11:19
(Leo) Anni23 » adakotxa
Ahhaha yes I have known Sags one with a Scorpio moon and another with mercury in Scorpio so imagine that 😁 serious or philosophical one min.. then the next when you don´t take them seriously enough or they decide that you are not taking them seriously enough it´s suddenly personal
December 13, 2020 at 12:25
(Virgo) adakotxa
Wow, I´m surprised nobody has said anything about the Centaur yet lmao.
As a Leo Asc myself, I adore dramaticism.

However, find it pertinent we talk about what level of drama we are talking about.

Are we talking about the foreboding emotional drama mess that is Moon in Scorpio, for example?

Or, are we talking about a chart with prominent Gemini placements with an afflicted Mercury?

In any case, I think Sag´s are hella drama, but like in a fun way. Their energy is loud, exciting, impulsive, and they greatly dislike being bored. Thus, they are always fun to be around!
December 9, 2020 at 15:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AIP, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is one aspect that guarantee drama...Moon Square Opposite Mars... Drama kings/queens
December 9, 2020 at 12:42
(Pisces) fishscales
Leo and Pisces placements...maybe an afflicted Neptune...

Cancer can come off as dramatic, but I don´t think it´s meant to come off as drama... It´s just how they really feel...
December 9, 2020 at 09:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
A smarter than average chart would indicate someone who sometimes has to "bust boredom" another placement would be thirteen degrees of the negative mutable signs and twenty-three degrees of the positive fixed signs.
You have Sun at the apex of a Tee- :194: to the two red arch-angel-stars :77:, a subtle rage underlies the drama!
December 9, 2020 at 08:09
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I think you have to consider perceptions of what is dramatic on the individual level as well.

It’s definitely different levels for everyone.

I’d think it lends itself to being more tumultuous than steady energies, so after Leo and 5th house placements I’d probably hone in on certain oppositions (if I define dramas this way). I do notice that after Saturn returns natal chart holders will embrace these things positively or they get worked through. So I think where you find people on their journey will add to the equation too.
December 9, 2020 at 07:46
(Leo) Anni23
Well I can be dramatic as in expressive but then my 12th house virgo moon slaps me in the face like "what are you doing??" Still despite some contradictory elements in my chart I believe in unhindered self expression full heartedly even if I sometimes do not feel able to do this.

The other question you should be asking is weirdness, unusual abstract, independent thinking.. this can seem dramtic or overly sentimental or something of the sort. Cancer I believe is usually like this, and I have mercury in cancer. Also possibly gemini.

However as a libran ascendant (with Venus in gemini) I sometimes feel conflicted as between being easygoing and appearing genuine (this is a must) but then probably feel apprehensive about having a negative impression through actually openly expressing myself (gemini/leo wishes). (Could have something to do with a Virgo moon too)

If I am answering the question of who is the most dramatic in a offensive or bombastic way that would have to be a fire asc or potentially mars in the first house, to a lesser extent gemini. (Again who inadvertantly may offend)

Drama isn´t always bad though, for anyone who is thinking this, gemini for example often will incite debates but they are coming at those situations impersonally.
December 9, 2020 at 07:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto and Jupiter expand and make things more extreme, so I would think any hard aspects from these to personal planets in the chart. Looking at yours, I see a T-square involving Sun, Mars-Pluto, and Jupiter.

Also, your Ascendant and Rahu are in Ardra nakshatra, which is about destruction to build something better. You may be prone to unintentionally blurting out stuff - even if it´s the truth - that causes some damage to people or relationships.
December 9, 2020 at 05:34
(Virgo) rohini moon
Leo´s are really numero uno for me... I´m going by real life experiences

"is there anything in my chart that would describe my dramatic behavior? I’ve been called dramatic by a LOT of my friends, and my drama is especially shown in situations where I have to be entertaining"

Gemini ascendant - Rahu on the ascendant, expansive communication, maybe too expansive, at times. can be impulsive talkers, often you may not think before you speak. .which in turn, one can speculate could cause some dramatic flare-ups
December 9, 2020 at 05:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Leo placements. Even a stray asteroid clooose to Leo.

Also are you the real Kylo Ren?! D:=
December 9, 2020 at 05:20
(Pisces) D00enis
hmm... that being said also... is there anything in my chart that would describe my dramatic behavior? I’ve been called dramatic by a LOT of my friends, and my drama is especially shown in situations where I have to be entertaining, although I’m not really aware of anything in my chart clearly indicating that?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »