Past lives and astrology

December 9, 2020 at 02:53 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) wilks222
Past lives and astrology
Do you ever wonder about past lives and how they are impacting this life?

Why am I so interested in planes but scared of flying? Why am I so scared of heights? Why am interested in certain cultures? Ever meet a person you have never met and felt like you have known them your entire life.....?

I am trying to figure out if there are any clues about past life events in my natal chart.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 07:42
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
I´ve noticed that I carry consequences of what I did in my childhood or what my (grand) parents did that is what I call past life

My grandma has the same Saturn conjunct South Node as me

My granddad married her despite her refusal and they lived their whole life together and raised 5 children

And I´m having South Node conjunct Vertex, Juno, Saturn in the 7th house with Saturn on DSC

Saturn is stationary retrograde

Aries Saturn, in detriment, dealing with one´s borders
April 8, 2021 at 07:37
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Datta108
Namaste, yes the entire kundali is the compilation of one´s past births karma

--> Yes but I mean, there are for example : Saturn, Pluto, 12th house and Lunar nodes we can look at in Western astrology to understand our past but in Vedic astrology what planets/houses can we look at ? I guess it´s more or less the same things ?

"better to utilize this human birth for the ultimate purpose to seek God realization,yes use the birthchart as a map to avoid the worst in this world"---> yes :) and to avoid the worst in my life too :61: :61:
April 7, 2021 at 20:17
(Virgo) rosewater » Datta108
Namaste, very true saying.
Thank you 🙏🏼
April 7, 2021 at 18:26
(Capricorn) Datta108 » powerofuniverse
Namaste, yes the entire kundali is the compilation of one´s past births karma and there are ways to look into it,my teacher didn´t go into it because the past is a pile of ashes, better to utilize this human birth for the ultimate purpose to seek God realization,yes use the birthchart as a map to avoid the worst in this world, but strictly speaking one must go beyond astrological knowledge and take to the spiritual teachings that will help one cross over the ocean of samsara🙏
April 7, 2021 at 18:09
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Datta108
On the whole, I agree with the old saying, thank you for sharing it with us :1:

Btw what houses and planets can we look at in a vedic chart to get more infos about our previous life?

Or does a vedic birth chart exist about karma? If yes, what divisional chart?
April 7, 2021 at 16:35
(Capricorn) Datta108 » goldenlion32
Absolutely carry on and dont be distracted by the Maya of politics, it simply has become the cheaters and the cheated.
As my teacher told me many times,"Get on the train to Moksha,Liberation from the slush of the material world and dont get off til the last stop"...
April 7, 2021 at 16:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Datta108
I have that same thought the past year when I see any religious/spiritual teachers bringing politics into their video´s or teachings online or offline. I suppose, we can just carry on and do our part!
April 7, 2021 at 15:51
(Capricorn) Datta108 » goldenlion32
Yes I believe it´s true,our actions will definitely determine our future situations and circumstances which can be seen in the natal chart by those with sublime understanding, ignore what anyone else says be they of any political party, transcendental knowledge has nothing to do with mundane politics which are temporary and filled with gross materialistic behavior,as another old saying goes,"Politics are the last refuge of a scoundrel"
April 7, 2021 at 15:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Datta108
I agree with this philosophy. Although, others around me seem to speak a different language. It´s considered "Democrat". I do chuckle, since "Republicans", then say, "We´re the liberator´s." I listened to a video the other day that said, "We don´t help people the more materialistic and financially richer we become. We say no more, the more we climb the ladder. Which is very true, because their is the Material/Financial Wealth, and Religious/Spiritual Wealth is not valued in in society as much. Some will even choose material/financial wealth over family, friends, co-workers, and romantic/sexual partners. Then as law attraction states, they are one day walking in those shoes of those who said they would not help.

As I then help everyone I can, because I know it always comes back in the future when I need help with something great or small.
April 7, 2021 at 15:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think I do have questions about it when I study my ancestors roots, the family, friends, romantic partners, their ancestors roots, geographical areas, and what plays out in relationships with the archetypes. You study the history of those areas. Then look at your chart, you can correlate pretty much there is something to it, you just might not be able to prove it in the material world.
April 7, 2021 at 13:31
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rosewater
Namaste, there is an old saying attributed to Lord Buddha that goes somethin like this:
"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW OF YOUR PAST BIRTHS LOOK TO YOUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW OF YOUR FUTURE BIRTH LOOK AT YOUR PRESENT ACTIONS"
This is the basic law of karma theory and transmigration of souls.My spiritual teacher always maintained that one should spend his lifetime becoming a first class human being with sound moral character, a devotee of the Supreme Lord. Some of his last words to me were "What is the use of living if you can´t help others "🙏🌻
April 7, 2021 at 07:36
(Virgo) rosewater » Rosincvist
pls enlighten me, and this relates to my post...how? :63:
April 7, 2021 at 06:22
(Virgo) rosewater
I didn´t get why reincarnation and past lives made so much sense the first moment I learned about it.

There´s a lot I want to say, but because it will take a while to read I´ll just add a few things.

What I´m real curious to know is how I will have impacted my next reincarnation. It helps to think that all we can be, and what we can do now will translate later on in another lifetime. Let´s make the most of it :79:
March 26, 2021 at 16:24
(Leo) Zephyrin
I´ve always scared of abusive men and poverty but I didn´t think why.

There was someone saying that this is my 5th life here. I have no idea how she saw it but the truest part she said was I´m having lots of trouble with men in my all lives. Having Capricorn South Node and Lilith in 1st house may be the reason why it is a big issue and I decided that I actually hate men except the ones have contributed to my life, knowledge and well-being.

Past life and 12th house may be somehow connected. I have Pluto and Chiron there, still no exact idea what they are about. For 12th house Chiron, some websites say "You was a vicious person in past life" and other negative things. Thanks dude, very helpful.

I may be wrong but it seems that all people and astrologers have their own special thoughts about past life placements and that makes things more complicated, and is still a contentious issue.
March 26, 2021 at 13:50
(Aquarius) GypsyMoon69
I always wonder about past lives. Also about afterlife, that´s what got me into astrology and I have learned alot in a short time. I follow a psychic medium on youtube and she says so many things that I have been wondering about.
March 24, 2021 at 03:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I can definitely see some ancestor stuff happening on timelines with my chart. I believe I have South Node in 1st though, and so it gears towards the past life, the historic records, archives, past timelines. There are tons of people who feel they are reincarnated in some of the groups I´ve been in.

I believe Scorpio Pluto might experience this a lot just because it involves the 8th house of Scorpio and reincarnation, rebirth, death.

It may be Scorpio´s in Generation might have that experience since Moksha is the Water Signs, Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio in the 12th, 4th, 8th house. This is all about clearing our karma and purging and purifying the soul.

Those houses are the points where you do have a lot of activity.
March 24, 2021 at 03:07
(Gemini) windinthetrees » SilverStar
I don´t believe in past lives either. At least 3 of us.
March 24, 2021 at 02:32
(Leo) SilverStar » Waszka (dragonfly)
lol, Ok.. Good 2 know.
March 23, 2021 at 07:03
(Gemini) Waszka (dragonfly) » SilverStar
No, you are not the only one.
March 23, 2021 at 06:28
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Well I am very interested in past life and in my chart I discovered my past 3 lives. The most important thing is nodal axis but use true node. What is your south node ruler and in which house it places , they are very important. Actually all planets explain karma. Not only retrogrades or Saturn , moon etc. I want to make a video about that because this is much more complicated than what we think. And in your natal chart you can see all previous lives but to determine that is very difficult. I most time try to figured out my past life.
March 23, 2021 at 05:34
(Leo) SilverStar
I might be the only one on here that doesn´t believe in "past lives " :25:
March 23, 2021 at 04:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There are some common astrological patterns; The sign on the twelfth house cusp most probably was a past-life :151:-sign.
Except for Pisces to Aries the next most evolved sign shall probably be the coming :116:-sign
The argument that David Wilcock just doesn´t cut it as the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce; Last seven years of Edgar Cayce´s life he was usually surrounded by people who´s only claim to fame was access to Edgar Cayce.
December 9, 2020 at 14:15
(Aries) nutelina
I did a few sessions, very revealing but my first coach was not very good. The 2nd was better and I felt very relieved afterwards, like happy and a lot of energy! I think I will go again. The person doing it is good but he would tell his opinions afterwards which were not good at all so... I´ll just let him be the guide, nothing more. He has no access to stuff I have apparently.
December 9, 2020 at 12:28
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
I don´t know about past lives but as far as I explored Astrology, Vertex and Nodes have very interesting ways of manifestation.

That feeling that you know someone from the past is very often followed by some Vertex interactions with planets in synastry. For example When your Vertex is at someone´s Moon in synastry you´ll have that strong feeling related to that person because Vertex is a channel that makes his emotions directly comes to you.
December 9, 2020 at 11:00
(Leo) Anni23
Well you do have two planets in the 9th and one that is supposed to be particularly spiritual- Jupiter in the 12th. Also you have four planets in retrograde which I think is above average. Also I´d say you should look at your numerology though (we each have 5 key no´s) to back up any such coincidences. There are three numbers that are supposed to indicate higher levels of the evolution of the soul- those are 7, 11 and 9. As I can see your birthday number is a 9. Out of all the numbers this is supposed to be the last number possibly connected to the last life people will live
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »