Natal Uranus 0° Aquarius + Great Conjunction

December 8, 2020 at 16:39 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Hakumata
Natal Uranus 0° Aquarius + Great Conjunction
I have some questions concerning the Great Conjunction:
- What does it mean having natal Uranus at 0°degrees Aquarius?
- How wil this placement affect my experience of the Great Conjunction?
- How can I make the most of this moment spiritually?

I also added a transit-chart of the exact moment for those who would like to dive deeper into this question.

Thank you for all the knowledge shared <3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 10, 2020 at 09:24
(Capricorn) Hakumata » IIyyaarr13
Yes, descendant is 3°08’ Aquarius, in conjunction with mercury and mars.
Thank you for paying attention to this stellium. I had a previous forumpost some months ago on this, but I haven´t got much wiser from it. This stellium of sun-neptune-uranus-mercury-mars on the cusp of capricorn-aquarius and 6th-7th house is still something I struggle with to understand. Also, you say I can´t be beaten in my own game, but I still struggle finding what my game is...
December 10, 2020 at 09:17
(Capricorn) Hakumata » goldenlion32
I´m almost 25 and yes, I have the feeling that I´ve stopped living for almost a year now. I hope this wil change with the great conjunction, that it will spark some new creatieve life energy, or Chi within me. Because, I feel like i´m sort of dying spiritually (note also that pluto has been conjunct with my natal sun for almost this while year).
December 9, 2020 at 00:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:199:erschel is few enough arc-minutes to be two-signed, :153: is perhaps on the Descendant in two houses!?! The aught degree of every sign is creative, so those not as unique as you born near you in time are creative!
Super-stelliums mean a mind that can´t be beat at it´s own game!
December 8, 2020 at 17:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´m wondering the same thing with my child. In the earlier part of this year it just placed the restrictions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures in place for the lock down of college, and then pretty much they´ve been isolated the whole time since then. Nothing major happen other then doing school online and having to speak to friends and romantic partner through the internet. That´s what I was worried about then, it was basically shutting down air space with me over here in Europe.

Maybe something to do with vaccines maybe in your area.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »