I have 3 important questions

December 7, 2020 at 18:01 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) msrEda
I have 3 important questions
**Hello ,I am a student in the journalism department and I wonder if I can be successful?
Sometimes I feel like the wrong person for this job cause I´m not too sociable

**My second question is, do people deceive me because of the Venus Neptun square?
Usually people don´t lie to me but I still doubt

**Are there unemployment positions on the natal chart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 10, 2020 at 13:35
(Leo) Anni23
Your a Gemi-Sag-Gem. Your just fine lol
December 10, 2020 at 10:56
(Gemini) msrEda » Astropath
Hello,I hope I cope with socializing like you said.Opposing angles hopefully make me a more successful person

Thank you
December 10, 2020 at 10:50
(Gemini) msrEda » JayJayAstrology
I used the wrong word when I said society. Usually people can deceive someone or tell a lie.Thanks for enlightening about unemployment
December 10, 2020 at 10:46
(Gemini) msrEda » fishscales
Yes there shouldn´t be such a thing as being cheated all the time
December 10, 2020 at 10:42
(Gemini) msrEda » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
I started looking for a pearl necklace.These days, foreign lands are getting a lot of attention, it must be because of the 12 house transit as you said :4:3 house rulers sun but my sun is conjunct saturn.Thanks for your advice
December 10, 2020 at 10:33
(Gemini) msrEda » Ioaanaa08
Thank you for your answer. I am 19 years old and often get bored quickly, yes Saturn prevents me in many things socially.When the lord of 10 houses is in the 12th house, I think of secret jobs
December 9, 2020 at 14:27
(Aries) Astropath
Hello
Definitely pro journalism. Wouldn´t say unemployment issues, although maybe temporarily because many job changes are clearly indicated.
You will find ways to deal with your sociability issues, so that you can still pursue any career. Your opposition aspects just mean that you may learn it slowly and the hard way.
As a truth seeker in others, but also a truth juggler on behalf of yourself, you are very aware about all kind of cheating. Your awareness in this field should not be confused with being more exposed to lies and cheating, unless your possible paranoia takes you there.
December 8, 2020 at 23:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » msrEda
How can society deceive a person? This is a strange notion to me.

No. We can´t see unemployment or employment - just if you have the talent or knack.
December 8, 2020 at 20:20
(Pisces) fishscales » msrEda
Well we´ve all got something...

Knowing is half the battle...

I knew a Venus-Neptune square girl who had alot of romantic problems due to wearing those rose-colored glasses...

She figured it out and is now happily married...
December 8, 2020 at 18:20
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
hope inputs offer insights for self,

Stellium Sun-jup-sat-mer own analytical gemini ascendant
aptitude for information technology management,
good at information processing rather than decision making;
sun lord 3rd for writings over gemini for journalism;

12th stellium, detached unassuming attitude; tending to foreign lands;
jup 12th advisory aptitudes; jup lord 10th for career;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed mornings;

sun-sat 12th, health issues heart-stomach-liver-skin-lungs-feet etc;
observe fast sat evenings;

Moon-Mars ambitious-impulsive sagittarius 6th,
able to cope with opponents/competition, accident prone,
volatile emotions and finances, aspected/protected by lord jupiter;
mars lord 11th over 6th, gains with extra efforts;

Sun-moon opp, born around full moon, diffused thinking;
sun-mars opp, hyper-energetic, temperamental;
saturn-mars opp, stress-struggle impacting health;
sat-moon opp, worrisome nature, research aptitude;
jup-mars opp, aptitude for projects management;

Wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;
Mercury late degree weak, wear green emerald over little finger;

Venus aries 11th, gains from art, pharmacy;
venus lord 12th, gains from foreign lands;
venus lord 5th, gains from education, educational shares;

Ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit moon-mars sag 6th,
pain-injury-surgery,job separation to care***
Natal ketu capricorn 7th, ambitious-hardworking,
prayers to Mother Goddess, offering red flowers sat evenings;

Rahu NNode now transit gemini 12th tending to foreign lands;
Natal rahu cancer first, learning to be sensitive, dazzling personality;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

jup-sat year ahead transit acq 9th, seeking change, distant lands,
research-trainer-advisory roles; gradual lift in luck;
Acq 9th, settling life at 36+, sat lord 9th over 12th for distant lands;
sat lord 8th over 12th, success amidst adversity;
mars lord 6th over 6th, success amidst adversity;

do share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-idea to pick;
hope remedies help quarantine the chart, overcome stresses/challenges;
wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
www.shantaram.online
December 8, 2020 at 17:50
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
okey so i´m new in this but from what i see on your chart you have 2 personal planets at 29 degree , it says that 5 17 and 29 degrees can indicate fame

also your 6th house of work is full i think you just get bored fast and u search for something else thinking that u will find something better without even starting that "new job" that you have gotten

also the ruler of your 10th house is there in gemeni with mercury sun and saturn so i think its a good career choise but your not confident bc of saturn ,also your still young ,are you 19 or 20 right ? so i guess u will become more confident with age
December 8, 2020 at 16:46
(Gemini) msrEda » JayJayAstrology
I think society deceived me because of venus square neptun in 11th house. Since the journalism profession is very old, I think that I cannot find a job when I graduate. Even if I am an unemployed journalist, would it appear on my birth chart?
December 8, 2020 at 16:23
(Gemini) msrEda » IIyyaarr13
I didn´t know it was caused by the Sagittarius sign.But always on my mind
December 8, 2020 at 16:22
(Gemini) msrEda » fishscales
"Avoid "romantic fantasy" thinking here, and concentrate on the facts and your guts."Thats so true
Yes, in everyday life I always run into fantasies, this is a huge weakness
December 8, 2020 at 11:48
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
YES to journalism. I think you will succeed. You´re very young still and you will probably learn to be more sociable. If you decide not to do journalism, you could pursue other writing venues that don´t require as much interaction with people. But, I think you´re supposed to develop better relational skills and if you don´t practice, you won´t develop them. So, it´s worth it to stick with journalism if you feel drawn to it - to work on social skills. It will be a personal growth situation that will help you throughout your life.

If people don´t usually lie to you, then perhaps it´s just your self-doubt. You have Virgo on your IC (4th house cusp). It´s the most private place in the zodiac. MC is the most social. IC is the most private. Negative Virgo is all about self-doubt and self-criticism. So, you need to make sure you engage positive Virgo - which is self-analysis for understanding. Virgo is also an excellent writer - perfectionist. It will get the story right and have all the pertinent details needed.

Of course, you have Gemini rising with Mercury right on the ASC - the other great writer of the zodiac - and Mercury rules your entire chart. You have what it takes.

You will probably doubt yourself a lot - but - it does propel you do it better all the time. You just want to stand back and let Virgo be self-doubting without letting it stop you from doing what is yours to do. It´s doubt that pushes you toward excellence. It can always be better - and of course, as you work at it - it gets better.

There aren´t any unemployment placements. This is a very hard time for many people because of covid-19 - but we´ve been on a downward economic spiral for a really long time. We all need to be creative in how we make it through hard times and take risks and have initiative to do our very best. There are no guarantees in astrological predictions about this - even if it looks favorable in the money department - there are no guarantees. There´s too many factors in play.

I do believe that if we´re doing what is ours to do, there is a better chance of financial success, but circumstances are not always friendly. So, sometimes we have to wait for success to find us. But it beats being totally miserable in a job we don´t like.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 8, 2020 at 11:10
(Pisces) fishscales
Deception in love is pretty common with the Venus-Neptune square...

But also keep in mind...

Wanting to believe something very badly can make it easier for us to be deceived...

Venus-Neptune may be deceived because they desperately want someone to be something, even when their instincts and intuition are telling them that the person is not that thing...

So a very big part of the problem with hard Venus-Neptune aspects is self-deception...especially with the square, since it is an internalized aspect.

Avoid "romantic fantasy" thinking here, and concentrate on the facts and your guts...
December 8, 2020 at 06:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The orb that is on the :159: :194: :154: is ridiculously wide and so is not the culprit! Sagittarians sometimes suspect everyone ELSE is running a scam of some sort!
December 7, 2020 at 18:20
(Gemini) msrEda
Maybe synastry with this country will help
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »