Pluto and Chiron Saggitarius in my 2nd house.

December 6, 2020 at 22:41 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Virgod
Pluto and Chiron Saggitarius in my 2nd house.
As you can see, with that capricorn moon i value money. But i can´t predict the future effect of my second house influences (pluto-chiron) does anyone have an idea about this? Im afraid about having devastating financial problems in the future..

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 7, 2020 at 20:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Virgod
Did you sign up to receive my newsletter/bog on my website? I actually haven´t sent one out from this new website yet but I will later this month. They will be more focused on astrology at first. I will be asking people what they´d like me to talk about in future newsletters.

Thank you for your kudos-appreciation. I´m glad what I´m saying is meaningful.
December 7, 2020 at 20:31
(Virgo) Virgod » JayJayAstrology
Jay jay. An amazing comment about my chart again. I was going to delete this post and i saw your great feedback. Im amazed about this effort. Thanks a lot again. U responded my old post too! Im having a great time while reading your online newspaper/blog. Your advices are so grounded and beneficial for me. I will pay attention what u said. Love your energy.
December 7, 2020 at 16:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Are you worried about having devastating financial problems in the future only because of Pluto/Chiron in 2nd house or do you have another reason that leads you to fear it?

I would read Pluto/Chiron in Sag, 2nd house as a problem in how you do Sagittarius, 2nd house. To me, it means you need to evolve something there - that you tend to maybe see things in polar black and white terms, like either-or, good-bad, right-wrong, superior-inferior. You may be judgmental, as this is a negative Sag trait - judging of yourself more than others probably as it is 2nd house - but you could also judge others as you judge yourself.

People with Pluto in Sag often need to revise their beliefs and philosophy about life - what they believe is true - about themselves, others or life in general. They can be too competitive, too optimistic, too grandiose in their ideals or ideas of what they might achieve. Sagittarius can be very harsh through exacting ideals and expectations and high standards.

Your South Node past life with Moon in Capricorn suggests that you are a hard worker, very ambitious, and not given to paying much attention to feelings - and your north node suggests that you need to learn to be more feeling, sensitive and compassionate toward your self and others. However the ruler of the North Node Cancer is Moon, which is in Capricorn. That only makes sense if you need to pay attention to feelings more, but not to emote as much as think about them - to perceive them as they are.

Your Scorpio rising makes you possible a bit fearful or cautious - maybe suspicious of others - if you respond to negative Scorpio. On the positive, you could be very psychologically savvy and intuit where other people are at easily. People are drawn to talk with people with Scorpio rising as they sense the person´s depth and ability to understand their problems. And with Jupiter and Saturn in Gemini, 8th house - I bet you do!

It looks to me that you have a bit of inner work to do - 8th house - to truly be mindful of your feelings and emotions and to make sure you are analyzing them fully. You need to release and transform some of these beliefs that could cause you pain and trouble. You Virgo Sun will help. It has to do with relationships - how you are in relationships - who you are in relationships. So you need to ask yourself - what do I need to let go of that isn´t working for me in relationships? What qualities should I have that will bring me success with people? What qualities do I have that turn them off?

Back to your specific question. If you are going to have a problem with money - I think it will be due to thinking too big - not being realistic enough in how you go about your project. OR, you might lose out because of the way you present yourself to others - as I´ve been addressing above.

You will definitely need to try to be authentic - to be true to who you truly are - without the judgments or high expectations. If you do some reflective, inner work - that will really help you. It´s fine to have big goals, but make sure you think of all the details on how to get there. Put your plans to a friend who is grounded in logic and reason. Don´t fall for the Sag tendency of always needing to be right. Not saying that you do, it´s just a Sag thing - so I´m saying it just in case.

If we attend to the problems indicated by Pluto and Chiron, we don´t usually have problems. When we do what the planets ask of us, they usually reward us nicely.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »