Leo rising + sagittarius stellium

December 6, 2020 at 08:56 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Leo rising + sagittarius stellium
Hi so this is about my brother . Well he´s a leo rising and he has a stellium in his 5th house sagittarius . Sun moon venus mercury mars and north node are all there
My question is
Will he ever grow up ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 24, 2021 at 00:26
(Taurus) s81 » Ioaanaa08
Sure: Dec 6, 1978 at 09:00 (CET) in Madrid.
May 23, 2021 at 22:30
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » s81
Oh spain has a chart ??
And yes we are still living in spain .. he had bad work experiences and he avoids it as much as he can
May 23, 2021 at 19:44
(Taurus) s81
I think, seeing his chart, the key is at the MC (how does he serves society) in partile conjunction with Lilith (the place where there is less Moon attributes in all the chart).

Does he lives in Spain like you? Since Spain has Lilith at 6 Leo, in conjunction with your brother´s Ascendant at 4 Leo, something that does not help at all. Also, Spain´s Saturn and Rahu at Virgo are in square to your brother´s Sag stellium, and that doesn´t help neither.

With all that said, I guess his strong Saturn in Aquarius in sextile with the Sag stellium (which acts a second Ascendant) could help him if properly activated. For example with a relocation to a place where he must be his own "father" (Saturn), and take care of his own situation. That, and escaping from that Lilith excess, could be game over to his addictions.
May 23, 2021 at 19:21
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » boyakasha the guru
Hmm he didn´t tell me anything about something like that (deja Vu) but he can feel and see stuff that we don´t ,he´s not scared tho .
He will be fine ,he doesn´t sleep much anyway 😅
May 23, 2021 at 19:18
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » natalizzye
He definitely can give up on addictions if he wants , he stoped drinking cola last year because that´s the only thing he was drinking for years
And this year he quit smoking .
He just doesn´t like responsibilities ,but who does 😅
May 23, 2021 at 11:04
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Saggy waggies are all fun and games, can´t change us.

BTW this is a train chart, it will be interesting to see how his life will turn out to be. Also, does he have moments of deja vu every now and then like he has done this all before?

Do take note on the upcoming eclipse in sagittarius on May 26th, I wonder how he´s gonna take it. He might stay up the whole week I´m afraid.
May 23, 2021 at 09:42
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Ioaanaa08
Woahhh! That´s a lot of stuff in one sign!
..and I call myself Sag stellium :14:
May 23, 2021 at 09:28
(Sagittarius) natalizzye » Ioaanaa08
I am not surprised that he likes to play games like he has such a big stellium in sag hahahha, I also have a stellium just like him in the sag, and I also love to play games, I remember when I am older I am more involved in social media, although I still love games, art, theater, cinema <333 with such a huge sag in the 6th house, he will definitely be very confident, funny, nice, but also arrogant, he has Mars in the shooter in this 5th house, so he will not be addicted, it would be worse if he had Mars in pisces and aspects to the 6th house;) :16: :16: :16: :16: :16: :16: :46: :46: :46: :46: :69: :175: :175: :175:
May 23, 2021 at 08:19
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
His chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 22, 2021 at 22:01
(Libra) zarko22
your question can hardly be answered with the reasoning of traditional astrology, it is too general.additionally, you don´t even show his chart
May 22, 2021 at 21:10
(Capricorn) Emanuel
We hope.
May 22, 2021 at 19:54
(Sagittarius) natalizzye » JayJayAstrology
I really liked what you wrote, I am leo growing and I think that I am very childish haha and everyone in the family tells me that I am almost 18 years old and sometimes behaves worse than if I was 12 (hahah), I can add that Life will also teach us when we "finally grow up", because of my pride and my childish behavior, I lost many friends and that has already taught me a lot. Thank you for moving that :37: :61: :61: :61: :17: :74: :68: :175: :175: :175: :175:
December 6, 2020 at 22:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » RowanBun
Thank you. Glad you got something out of it. 👍
December 6, 2020 at 22:01
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Ioaanaa08
You are welcome.
December 6, 2020 at 20:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Awesome insight on Leo, and as a Leo rising I agree with you completely just from what I´ve seen myself. :84: :80:
December 6, 2020 at 19:01
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » JayJayAstrology
i got into astrology this year and when i´ve 1st seen his chart i was god that´s why he´s like this 😂, i like the way he is and i want to protect that playfunes that he has , i just get frustarted sometimes cuz its not fair for me to be responsable for him too , im not even his parent

we will see how things will change after his saturn return
thank you jay ❤
December 6, 2020 at 16:53
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi Ioaanaa08!
Your question made me laugh out loud! Indeed, although Leo can be so very charming and entertaining, he is the sign that is prone to never growing up. Leo is the Peter Pan of astrological signs. Have you ever heard the song, "I Wont Grow Up" in the musical, Peter Pan? Well, Peter Pan had to be a Leo.

In defense of any proud Leo reading this, Peter Pan is negative Leo. All the planets and signs have positive and negative qualities - so SOME Leos never grow up. In fact, my father was a Leo and he never grew up. He has long ago passed away, but truly, he was like a little kid until the day he died.

As for your brother - if he truly wants to grow up, I´m sure he can, but he first needs to see the reason why that might be a good idea. He doesn´t have a choice in being a Leo rising, but he can choose to develop and grow out the childish aspect of Leo. It´s all about awareness - and being aware of one´s possibilities. Leo´s can in fact be very mature - or become mature. They need a creative outlet to grow and become - to play with different roles, to learn respect and dignity through considering the needs of others and to be there for them. A mature Leo can even be the best possible leader if he can lose the self-centered or selfish focus and put his charm to better use - as he can be very charismatic and can perform the part that is needed. A mature Leo can be as thoughtful and helpful as any Virgo with a flare that a Virgo will never have.

Can he grow up? Yes. Will he grow up? That´s up to him.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 6, 2020 at 11:44
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » AlsaceTX
No , actually his mercury is at 10 ° and and his sun is at 21°

North node at 2° mercury 10° venus 13°

Sun 21° mars 25° moon 26°

When I´m talking about him growing up is him being more responsible , right now all he´s doing in gaming and it´s been like this for years

I´m just worried not because he´s into games but because he has weird schedule ,stay awake at night and in the morning he feels like shit ,he gets to sleep when we wake up . And he won´t listen to us
He´s stubborn af
December 6, 2020 at 10:48
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Two questions:

1. Is his Sun & Mercury conjunct? How close?
2. Why is it that you care whether he ever "grows up"?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »