Danny Phantom as the true ruler of Virgo

December 5, 2020 at 07:05 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JosephPelobelloDannyPhantom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Danny Phantom as the true ruler of Virgo
I am Virgo myself (12 Sep 2004) and I´ve been a big fan of Danny Phantom since 2018, in fact, due to my religious beliefs it is the only non-religious show I watch and I have been identifying as Danny Fenton/Phantom lately. So, I was thinking, if we find a celestial body to usurp Mercury´s role as ruler of Virgo, why don´t that object be named after Danny Phantom?

In a scenario reminiscent of Robert L. Forward´s Dragon´s Egg, I´ve envisioned a neutron star/pulsar passing through our Solar System and it being named after Danny Phantom (or Daniel after his actual first name). So, if such a neutron star is discovered (even though it´s not an actual member of the Solar System), and we name it Danny Phantom, would it be a suitable ruler of Virgo?

Note: I´m a beginner in astrology.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 9, 2020 at 19:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user JosephPelobelloDannyPhantom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, if Planet X (Planet Nine) is found, I want it to be named after Danny´s female clone (Dani Phantom), and it to rule a different sign.
December 9, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
The name Daniel means "El is my judge".

El was the chief god of the Canaanites; the Greeks identified him with Cronus and the planet Saturn.

So the neutron star´s name has a connection to Saturn.
December 5, 2020 at 21:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fool
:39: :39: :39: :61: :61: :61:
December 5, 2020 at 20:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Danny Phantom, sure - I like it but only if we can call Saturn Catweazle.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 5, 2020 at 19:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It is just a matter of time till the next Planet X is found, it will not be a neutron star! Be careful about going to excess with Fentanyl! :91::93:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »