saturn jupiter transit over my mercury!

December 3, 2020 at 11:16 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lunaria
saturn jupiter transit over my mercury!
dear forum!

I have a question about the saturn jupiter transit, that is happening on 0 degrees of aquarius in a few days.
I was born on february, 8th 1969 in Wilhlemshaven, germany. My mercury sits on 0 degrees of aquarius in my 5th house, I am a virgo rising.
I would like to know, what you think about the exact transit of saturn and jupiter on my mercury.

Does anyone know, what kind of an effect this extreme transit might have on my life?

Thank you very much!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 3, 2020 at 14:08
(Aquarius) lunaria » ZynCitrus
That is of course a whole other discussion. My mercury placement is in the 5th house in aquarius, as far as I am informed. My ascendent is on 20 degrees virgo. So, I am a late virgo.
Yes, maybe someone else would like to comment on this transit.
But thank you so much, Mrav for your help!
December 3, 2020 at 14:01
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » lunaria
I don´t know... because MC is in Gem I would say that´s the new status you created, you became company owner instead of employee ... hope your hopes about 5th also fulfills that´s possible too, I was looking at mercury like in 6th house, I´m not sure about that anymore whole house system or placidus but as ruler of MC it can be both (where we want to go, which status we want to have)

maybe someone else can also comment and add their opinions?? So you get more detailed picture
December 3, 2020 at 13:46
Thank you!
Well, I don´t know, if it is about this. But I opened a little business in november 2019. And in february it looked like it was really thriving. But in march the lockdown stoped everything of course. And I thought, that it would be over. But than until august 2020 it really became pretty succesfull and it stayed succesfull until now. So, Maybe it is about the business I built?
My mercury stits in my 5th house, wich is about selfemployment. So maybe, that is the theme of this transit? I just can´t really get, what jupiter AND saturn in my 5th house could mean.
I am thinking about, going viral with my business, maybe it is about that? But actually I felt really down in march, becuase of the lockdown. That was all. My business broke down. With the end of the lockdown the business thrived, not only to the point it was before. But even much, much better.
Do you think, it is about that?
5th house is also about romance and creativity. Maybe it has to do with that?
December 3, 2020 at 13:37
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » lunaria
aha sorry :D bcs - because :D
and också is also or too..I wrote it in swedish unintentionally

so what was the theme that opened in March??
December 3, 2020 at 13:33
Thank you very much Mrav!
What means bcs? And what menas ocksa?
December 3, 2020 at 13:23
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
you already know... since march... when Saturn was there already, now same topic continuous, it was like peak preview and that topic will stay open until saturn leaves....it might be a change that impact your whole life (ruler of asc) or something from Gemini area of life changes, change of status, marriage divorce job loss change of job, promotion (possible bcs that´s saturns natural house and saturn transiting 6th - so I will almost bet it will have to do with work...mercury is travell också so maybe you move

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »