Life path 5 ?

November 29, 2020 at 20:16 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Tob
Life path 5 ?
Hi everyone,
reading the descriptions of numoerological 5 most things do not fit me. I even have the impression that it is the complete opposite of me.
Can someone who knows numerology enlighten me?
November 15, 1995
Tobiasz

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 24, 2021 at 12:12
(Aries) Elaheh
If you related more to the number 6 then I´d recommend switching to Chaldean numerology instead of Pythagorean. According to Chaldean numerology your first and second base numbers are both 6. But to find your life path number I´d need to know your first, middle, and last names to find their vibrations.
January 13, 2021 at 11:07
(Taurus) Vataca
Hola

Este mundo es dual, polarizado. Justamente dices que sientes todo lo contrario a la energía del 5. Estás fluyendo con el extremo opuesto, con la sombra del 5.

Para mi funciona así: si eres 5, pero tienes miedo de ser tu mismo y respetar tu esencia, el 5 se proyectará perezoso, sin ganas de aprender ni de moverse, por ejemplo.

Espero que te sea útil el aporte, saludos.
December 4, 2020 at 12:52
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
my is also 5 and it´s like 20% correct...at least from this site all those paths and birthday and this year... it´s not accurate ...it does not make sense anyway to fit peoples characteristics in 9 numbers ..if there were bunch of combinations ok...but like this is just bunch of random general terms :23:
December 4, 2020 at 12:39
(Leo) Anni23
Look at the rest of your numbers first to see if any discrepancies can be explained there, destiny, personality, soul urge, and birthday number
November 29, 2020 at 20:38
(Aries) nutelina
I have it and it fits me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »