cardology

November 28, 2020 at 14:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
cardology
hi everyone,

Ive seen many correlations to tarot and astrology, 22 major arcana to the zodiacs and planets . . . The Golden Dawn assignments, the Kabbalah and so on

Is anyone familiar with using a regular deck of cards ? Cardology & Astrology ?

just a few coincidences fitting our calendar I find quite intriguing ;

4 suits, 4 seasons
12 court cards, 12 months
13 cards in a suit, 13 lunar cycles
52 cards, 52 weeks in a year
2 colours in the pips, day night

I looked up my birth card, which is the 7 of hearts and the description is 100% accurate,.

To anyone familiar with this system, would you have any books or websites to recommend ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2021 at 16:15
(Cancer) Ferran Bonastruc » OctoberScorpio
oh ok, I´ve got the book but thanks!
April 28, 2021 at 15:10
(Gemini) AmberMoon » OctoberScorpio
Yea, same here, thought it was a typo 😋
April 28, 2021 at 14:39
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » AmberMoon
Haha! well Im glad you did!

made me think of those moments,

me: searching for Cardology stuff.

Google: "showing results for "Cardiology" instead of cardology. lol
April 28, 2021 at 14:12
(Gemini) AmberMoon
I actually opened this topic to see if seriously someone was looking to deduce on cardiological affairs through tarot...

A whole new world just opened
🧙
April 28, 2021 at 11:31
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Ferran Bonastruc
Sacred symbols of the ancients” from Florence Campbell and Edit Randall is available online, I can send you the link in pm. Free online PDF.

Tbh, it’s a good basis but it doesn’t cover the yearly spreads or the meaning of the cards for predictions.

Also, I would Not recommend purchasing the book from Donalie Fitzgerald. :84:
April 28, 2021 at 11:00
(Cancer) Ferran Bonastruc
Hi!
I´d like to recommend you to read "Sacred Symbols of the Ancients" by Edith Randall. No doubt Robert Camp books are really interesting but Edith Randall will give you a more frank reading. It was available at www.archive.org but I was checking the other day and they eliminated the file. If you don´t find it uploaded in internet I could send you screenshots.
Have a nice day
April 17, 2021 at 12:56
(Scorpio) lightning » OctoberScorpio
Thank you :)))
April 17, 2021 at 11:31
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » lightning
yes I have seen, even some "claiming" they have discovered this system. Which is a HUGE disrespect for for Olney Richmond, who published the mystic test book in late 1800s.

"Take the number of your month of birth and multiply it by 2. For example, if you are born in November, you would take 11 times 2 equals 22. Now add that number to the number of the day of the month you were born. If you were born on 11/7 for example, you would take 22 and then add that to 7 to get 29.
Now subtract that total from 55. That will give you the solar value of your Birth Card and below you can look up your Birth Card from the table."

the birth card table is in this link; it starts with the heart suit and ends with the spades. https://www.7thunders.com/whats-you…

if you´re willing to invest, "Cartas Espiritus" is most complete book for the meaning of the cards.
April 17, 2021 at 05:35
(Scorpio) lightning
Hello,
Could you share the way to find out the birth card? When I google it, there are quite some different systems, would be interested in the one you used :)🌒
December 3, 2020 at 06:44
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Esoterica_x
Oh, ok. Thank you for the answer
December 3, 2020 at 05:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user Esoterica_x, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The planetary ruling card is similar to your ascendant in astrology and is the 2nd most important card for you. It’s determined by our sun sign... so since you’re a Leo, you are ruled by the Sun, so your planetary ruling card would be the same as your birth card. I’m an Aries, we are ruled by mars, so mine is my mars card. Scorpios have two planetary rulers, mars and Pluto... therefore they have 2 PRCs. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, so their planetary ruling card is their Jupiter card, and so on and so forth...
December 3, 2020 at 05:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Esoterica_x
How do you determine the planetary ruling card? I recently discovered destiny cards and my card is pretty accurate. Actually really accurate in its description. I´ve looked at a few other family members cards also, and they all match up with their personalities. Very interesting
December 3, 2020 at 03:03
(Aquarius) Ladyaqua » OctoberScorpio
Thanks you! I’ll try to look it up
December 3, 2020 at 02:14
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Excellent topic. New to me :15:

I´m 2 of Daimonds. Interesting to read the spread. Fairly accurate. Does help reinforce that I should go out on my own and be self employed :1:
December 2, 2020 at 15:47
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Ladyaqua
hi Ladyaqua, January 28 is Queen of clubs ♣

I wish I could tell you more, this is new to me as well :)
December 2, 2020 at 14:02
(Aquarius) Ladyaqua » OctoberScorpio
How do you figure out what your birth card is? What would be my birth card?
November 29, 2020 at 18:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OctoberScorpio
System message: Post has been written by user Esoterica_x, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Robert Camp has a bunch of videos on his YouTube and I would check out his website, it’s 7thunders . Com.
November 29, 2020 at 18:01
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Esoterica_x
Thank you for recommending Robert Camp :) a few have DM me about him, he seems to be most favourable
November 29, 2020 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hey there. I study cardology actually. I have a few books like Cards of your Destiny by Robert Camp and also his Love Cards book....

Im a J♦️And my planetary ruling card is the 2♠️ ☺️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »