Did any of you guys predict tragedy in 2020?

November 28, 2020 at 13:33 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Did any of you guys predict tragedy in 2020?
I can´t even read it because I´m out of free articles, but this article says that astrologers failed to predict COVID19 and its economic consequences.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

What are your thoughts? I didn´t get into astrology until just this past month, so I´m curious if there were any of you guys who predicted tragedy in 2020? I´m assuming the astrologers who predict tragedy are just less likely to become famous because they don´t tell the public what they want to hear.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 30, 2020 at 18:21
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:159: in :182: meant that something "alienating" and hard to grasp like a virus could happen, we just did not want it to happen, maybe even experience "Pisces Lite" with much less alcohol than heavy Pisces!
November 30, 2020 at 02:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Castlewallsxo
I tend to see it as compulsive and obsessive (Pluto) control and restrictions (Saturn) placed upon the public (Capricorn) by the government, or other source of authority (Capricorn).

But interpretation is a subjective thing...
November 29, 2020 at 17:38
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » fishscales
Okay, that´s reasonable; if you guys want to discuss what the astrology means, that´s fine with me. I´m just tired of seeing the same old COVID debates on social media. If you want to discuss it from an astrological perspective then that´s fine.

As for your comments, I heard that Capricorn is the sign of duty & the conjunction means that people who failed in their duty (Capricorn), by abusing their authority, will harvest (Saturn) death (Pluto), and that the innocent people impacted by the pandemic (and its economic and social consequences) are collateral damage.
November 29, 2020 at 12:48
(Pisces) fishscales » Castlewallsxo
I think there were probably plenty of astrologers who predicted that "something" would happen in 2020.

Arguably, the centerpiece aspect of 2020 was the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn.

Since the aspect occurs in Capricorn, it is relatively easy to see that difficulties would arise in the areas of government, authority, business, and the public.

The aspect can also point to the racial tensions of the past year, especially how they relate to authority and the law.

If the main problem of 2020 were actually health or biology related, I think we would see the conjunction occurring in Virgo, or even Pisces.

So, it is possible that many astrologers could have predicted trouble in 2020...but not in the form of a health related issue, since the major indicators don´t really point to that.

"Tragedy" is a very broad term. If we are going to use astrology in order to figure out the nature and root causes of a tragedy, (either before or after it has occurred), we might as well use all the details available to us, and speak openly about our findings and interpretations.

Personally, when I saw that conjunction coming in Capricorn, I anticipated a government or law related issue, not a public health one.

I still stand by that assessment.
November 29, 2020 at 10:31
(Taurus) StephenAugustus
I was a member of the Organization for Professional Astrology. Four top astrologers gave a presentation. I was allowed to do a video of my notes on the presentation.
YouTube
YouTube
November 29, 2020 at 02:42
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » fishscales
I know that some people think COVID19 isn´t a big deal, or even that it doesn´t exist, but I didn´t really want to argue about that. That´s why I left the title open-ended (referring not to the disease specifically but to tragedy, as I´m sure you guys would agree that the economic consequences are still tragic). I´m not really interested in seeing my thread become a debate about whether COVID is real or serious or not. I hope you understand!
November 28, 2020 at 22:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think they saw something would start the events, but they didn´t catch the COVID-19. I´m surprised they didn´t if they new medical astrology. Since Saturn in Libra, Jupiter in Libra, and Libra Pluto was a cardinal sign and the HIV and COVID-19 Virus.

I believe some things they will share. It´s not about telling the people what they want to hear.

It´s having ethics, values, and morals and knowing what people can handle emotionally, mentally, and spiritually at the time. Not everyone is ready to hear what an astrologer has to say. And especially when you´re reading natal charts, there can be a lot of stuff that maybe can be damaging to relationships.

For example: In 1997 I had my first reading. I was told I would have certain issues in the 2000´s, but they left out some important information. If she would have told me at that time, it could have been quite damaging to the situation at the time that may have been quite harmful. I understand why she didn´t at the time. I was 27 and perhaps not ready emotionally and mentally to handle that much knowledge.

I think you really have to decipher what people can handle. With the internet today, there´s not enough individuals sensitive to that idea and many people end up in bad situations because of it.
November 28, 2020 at 22:45
(Pisces) fishscales
Perhaps the better question is...

Did anyone predict largely unfounded mass hysteria that would eventually LEAD to tragedy...?
November 28, 2020 at 22:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Jonathan Hogue found a Nostradamus quatrain about a blood disease, those with compromised veins are the hardest hit by this bug! Why should blood-type matter as much as it does! :43: XVIth century French is necessary for predictive ability? :39:
November 28, 2020 at 22:11
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Well, I predicted that the 2020s would be an interesting decade, just not in what ways specifically. But so far, I´d say it´s been the case. Now we just gotta wait and see what 2021 has in store for us. :4:
November 28, 2020 at 14:49
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Travelguy35
Yeah I couldn´t even read the article
November 28, 2020 at 14:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That was poorly written and researched. It really only addresses the most basic, sun-sign based astrology that is made for popular, easy consumption.
November 28, 2020 at 14:29
(Aries) Naries
Most astrologers failed to predict this. I don´t know anyone who saw this coming. Prominent astrologers mostly talked about natural disasters, earthquakes or floods. Only when this pandemic started, some of them tried predicting when it will end and it turned out they don´t know.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »