Can I think rationally and see things as they really are?

November 25, 2020 at 12:59 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
Can I think rationally and see things as they really are?
Can you take a look in my natal chart in my profile and tell me if there are any planets in signs or aspects that indicate that my thinking can be rational and that I can see things as they really are? Can I trust my own thinking? Can I be rational and practical?

Because I have my moon in Pisces and aspect Moon in Pisces square Neptun in Sagittarius and I think this is not good to be able to see things as they really are.

I have my ascendant in Capricorn, but the ruler Saturn is in Cancer. I don´t think Cancer sign helps because it is an emotional sign.

Is there any position in my chart that indicates that my thinking is good?

Thanks everyone if you will take your time and answer. :68: :74:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 26, 2020 at 19:23
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Saiya
You are welcome. If you want or need to talk about this further, message me and we´ll do it on Skype. It is a challenging chart, for sure. 🙏
November 26, 2020 at 18:52
(Scorpio) Saiya » JayJayAstrology
Thank you very much for your explanation. :74:

It really makes sense everything you described. I have all this feelings about myself that you described.

Can other aspects with my Moon help with perception, thinking and feelings? I guess they are good.

Moon sextile Ascendant
Moon conjunct Jupiter

Thanks a lot.
November 26, 2020 at 17:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I assume you are asking because you have a problem with your thinking, or you wouldn´t be asking this. You´re 46 so you should know by now if there is a problem.

The past life wound symbol - the South Node - is in Gemini, the sign that rules thinking processes. It´s in the 5th house, so you would have some difficulty in how you think about yourself - who you are - your ability to express or be creative. You could be too picky, too concerned about every detail, too rushed in how you think or process your thoughts.

Chiron, another symbol of how you are wounded, is in Aries in the 3rd house. So, here, you are too quick, too impulsive, thinking too fast or trying to do things too quickly or feeling like there´s not enough time to process everything.

You mention Saturn in Cancer in 7th - very emotional - and sensitive. It is a sensitive placement.

Sun, Mercury are in Scorpio - another water sign and quite emotional - but here, there is a need to explore the emotions - the unconscious emotional world, to become aware of what´s really going on inside of you. It´s not the same as Cancer, which is quite feeling-centered and sensitive. Cancer can also be compassionate and caring, not just sensitive.

This is a fascinating chart. And I see why you are asking this question. This is a lifetime to explore your own interior self. You need to slow down and consider your emotional life. Scorpio is about emotions - yes - but there´s the feel of investigation - of thinking about emotions - analyzing them to understand. It´s about self-discovery so that you can change yourself.

Capricorn rising helps you to slow down and work in a plodding manner. This is good. Saturn is in Cancer but also in the 7th where you interact with people. I think getting feedback from other people is essential to you. Through your interactions - you learn about yourself and grow. Perhaps there is a need to be sensitive there - as you can pick up more nuances - things that people might not say - but give away in body language or tone of voice.

You are evolving how you have relationships. When people have this much Libra symbolism, I´ve noticed that they forget to own what they learn from other people. In other words, let´s say you have a friend or acquaintance who you admire and you don´t think you own their admirable traits. But the reason you have Libra is so that you can recognize what you admire in others and develop it within yourself through interacting with them. You need to own the traits you´d like to have - not just see them in others. Libra has the ability to use others to adopt an identity they want to build.

Capricorn is a sign that knows himself. He knows who he is from the inside out. He is practical. He can commit to tasks, people and ideas. He has will. Saturn in Cancer brings sensitivity to him, but that´s not a bad thing. Saturn by himself isn´t very emotional. Here, he has more sensitivity than he may have otherwise.

Mainly, all of us need to learn how to use our chart energies for the positive. There are always positive ways to work with whatever energies we have.

I think if you don´t trust your own thoughts, that you could learn to trust your own thoughts - but - I think I would need to talk with you in person to have a better understanding of you before I say anything more. I see the problem with Moon/Neptune in Pisces . . .

The chart is where we left off from the past life and we are supposed to grow and change from there.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »