Karmic astrology books

November 25, 2020 at 00:20 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) vunky
Karmic astrology books
Hi guys, can someone recommend me some books about karmic astrology? I´m reading Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller right now and it´s super interesting, I´m looking for something about retrograde planets but if you know other books about other topics I´d be glad to read them! thank you :6: :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2020 at 09:01
(Pisces) vunky
thank you all for the information! I know that I don´t have many retrograde planets but I´m just very curious about this topic :4:
November 28, 2020 at 23:30
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
I´ve read that book as well! It´s a great book 😃
Now I would also recommend "Karmic dates and momentary mates: the astrology of the fifth house"by Jessica Shepherd. That´s all you need if you want to look into karmic relationships!
November 28, 2020 at 19:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Huh, I´ll take a look at it - did toy with the idea of a massive cut and paste job (how long would that thread be(?) I used to have a couple of these books - never lend Astrology books out! :17:
November 28, 2020 at 19:14
(Libra) leorising » Fool
I could read about my South and North Nodes in the houses and Jupiter in the sign and in the house, I went to try another book and it was “error” but thanks for sharing :68:
November 28, 2020 at 18:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ps. also try this (d/l PDF) https://b-ok.cc/book/948497/06adc1
not sure if they have ´em all but you can read what there is :4:
November 28, 2020 at 18:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Try these Vunky https://www.goodreads.com/author/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 25, 2020 at 02:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your heliocentric chart which represents your soul is very low in retrogrades, retrograde is not a cornerstone!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »