Princess Diana

November 21, 2020 at 23:17 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) leorising
Princess Diana
The subject of the moment is the 4th season of The crown- Netflix that reproduces the moment of Princess Diana´s wedding. I found a recent story of a 4 year old boy who is said to be the Princess´s reincarnation. According to a monk, the more a person has a light soul, as Diana ...She has done good deeds, when she returns (in the period up to the age of 7) she can remember the moments of her past life.

she died at the age of 36, a very Saturnian age. I was curious to look at the child´s birth chart to see if it has any connection with the life of a former member of the royal family.

https://www.who.com.au/david-campbe…

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

by the date he was born (January 11 2015- I found this post on his father´s Instagram) he would have sun and Pluto in Capricorn, Neptune and Chiron in Pisces , North node in Libra , south node in Aries conjuction uranus, Jupiter in Leo, the time of birth is not accurate

https://youtu.be/uFVwc3WpoHU
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 22, 2020 at 15:15
(Libra) leorising » dani_mae1
I started watching the series at 4th season and I´m enjoying it. it´s a good narrative, it shows Margaret Thatcher too, I didn´t know her story, some problems in her family ( a jealous daughter)
Charles is furious with the series as it portrays his life with Diana and Camila.
Charles and Camila are Leo ascending 5 degrees, and Saturn will be in an aquarius in December, and they are already quite judged by public opinion because of these past acts.
I saw people asking the queen to place William as king, for not accepting charles.
I intend to watch the other seasons, I don´t know if my taste for the story is due to my childhood memory of Diana. :68:
November 22, 2020 at 14:26
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » No_la
I got too much Taurus energies going on to give up easily. Too darn stubborn for my own good sometimes. Like seeing shows through gruelingly to their end lol :61:
November 22, 2020 at 14:02
(Pisces) No_la » dani_mae1
>"Thanks for this post, I gave up on The Crown after just season."

I am better - I gave up after 2 or 3 episodes :61:
November 22, 2020 at 13:36
(Taurus) dani_mae1
If memory serves me correct she also died during VMOC. Thanks for this post, I gave up on The Crown after just season one and now I know season 4 will be interesting! Now I know what to do with my free day today :61:
November 22, 2020 at 09:36
(Libra) leorising » amandaallansson
That’s cool :37:
November 22, 2020 at 00:46
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Oooh this is so interesting! I actually just finished watching season 4 as well! One of the best seasons so far of the crown! I was actually working as an extra for the show a couple of times in season 3. So I have a special connection to this show!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »