What to expect from Saturn return chart

November 21, 2020 at 01:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sylviego
What to expect from Saturn return chart
So I´ve read so much about Saturn returns, and I believe I have a pretty good idea about the maturation process. But as for the Saturn return chart, I get confused. I struggle to understand the chart as a whole, as well as how to interpret the Saturn return houses, as opposed the natal houses, and how the Saturn is in a different house than it is natally. I´d greatly appreciate your points of view!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2020 at 08:53
(Aries) Jay Jay
When Saturn returns to it´s natal position, it is in the same house as the natal Saturn - the same degree - the same sign. Saturn takes approximately 28 years to go around the 360 degree chart, and then it is back to where it started. That is the Saturn Return. We also have one around age 58 and then again at 84 if we are still kicking. All planets have a return except the very slow moving planets - Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Well, we get a Uranus return in our 80s, I guess, but Neptune and Pluto don´t make it around the chart in our lifetimes.

The Saturn Return helps us live more authentically and is an infusion of creative energy if you take advantage of it.

If you post a question in "Please Read My Chart", I will be happy to help you understand your chart better.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »