natal chart : depressive tendencies?

November 18, 2020 at 21:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) melinza
natal chart : depressive tendencies?
hello,

is there anything special about my chart? any significance for my pluto - asc conjunction?

also, relevancy of my 12th house moon opposite my mercury in 6th house? i feel like this is giving me a hard time with negative thoughts in life.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 23, 2020 at 14:11
(Leo) Zephyrin
Asc/Pluto conjunction in Sag... Asc opp Gemini Jupiter and Pluto opp Gemini DSC...

-talkative partners
-unhappy, instable relationships
-Self-destructive behaviours after experiencing an heartbreaking relationship.
-likes making changes in physical appearance

Mercury Saturn conjunction in Gemini.

-a kind of philosopher aspect
-thinks too much, likes to examine every detail
-sleeping issues may be serious
-good at works about communication
-underestimates his/her own skills

Mars/Chiron conjunction in 1st house...

-getting hurt by his/her own actions
-wounded personality
-possible scars in body
-sensitivity to accidents

Moon opp Mercury and Saturn

-not being able to talk comfortably about his/her emotions..
-communication problems with mother
-constant depression
November 23, 2020 at 12:39
(Pisces) fishscales
I´d look at your Saturn-moon opposition and Mercury-Saturn conjunction as possible causes of depression/negative thinking.

Pluto is conjunct your ASC...Pluto isn´t a "depressive" planet per se, but it´s not exactly sunshine and rainbows either... And it can tend to magnify/intensify things...regardless of its level of expression, Pluto is a "serious" planet...

Learn how to work with Saturn´s restrictions/limitations/lessons...they are there for a reason...they will most often not give you what you want, but often force you to figure out and accept what you need...

Saturn sometimes demands a funny dance from us...

On one hand, it wants us to accept our limitations, but at the same time, it sometimes silently challenges us to face and work through our fears, which can be the source of many of our limitations...

It took me several years...decades actually...to discern the difference between what I needed to accept, and what I needed to face and break through...

Chiron conjunct Mars could also inhibit you from taking the necessary action, and developing the internal "fire" that can help you break out of depression...not that it´s impossible.
November 23, 2020 at 01:58
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » 29TAU
I have the same moon opposite saturn placement between my 12th and 6th. house. You´re on point on the job issues though! Never been able to keep a regular job or study, no matter how hard I try. Well most of the jobs I been having has been short lasted due to me hating the jobs and my stress related problems with my body and mind shutting off and forgetting important stuff. So I´ve been having many jobs, the longest job I had was a couple of months. Now I did put myself in those job situations myself since I was living in another country and I had to support myself cause I wanted to get into acting. So I only did those jobs for money and that didn´t work at all. Even though this aspect made me give up on my past dreams, where I also had to move away from the places that I wanted to live in. It wouldn´t work out long term anyway due to the pandemic. And further down the road Ia also realized that acting wasn´t my biggest dream after all, so it all worked itself out from me avoiding putting me in those situations again. Event though I´m back home again I have found a purpose of writing my own books instead! Helps me with this aspect too!
November 22, 2020 at 17:58
(Taurus) 29TAU
Both the mind (Mercury) and the feeling nature (Moon) are under Saturn´s influence. Saturn is heavy, restricting, limiting, pessimistic, cold, dark and gloomy.

I imagine health issues and work related problems are your main reasons for concern.
November 21, 2020 at 14:30
(Virgo) AugustGirl
Besides, one should pay Lilith in the corner 4th House.
November 21, 2020 at 14:26
(Virgo) AugustGirl
Hi Melinza,

Please be noted, I am not a professional astrologer.

The following is just my personnel opinion!

In astrology, there is a concept of Lunar Nodes (North and South).
It is generally accepted that South Node speaks either of a past life or accumulated subconscious experience.
And North Node is our mission, what we subconsciously strive for.
If so, your North Node is in Cancer, which is prone to depression, sadness, melancholy.
For me, these Nodes have a different, or just additional meaning.
It seems to me that these are two poles of what a person is before certain tests or events and after.
For example, my South Node in Cancer, I tend to worry a lot and be sensitive at first, but after going through the expected difficulties, I become ´drier´ and more emotionless.

To find out what exactly is the cause of "bad thoughts", you could describe, what kind of thoughts are haunting you? Unless it´s too personal, of course.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »