pluto square natal moon transit please help!/share!

November 18, 2020 at 03:35 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) deepwithin
pluto square natal moon transit please help!/share!
I have a Pluto square my natal moon transit coming up in the next few months. Pluto is currently transiting my 3rd house and my natal moon is in Libra in the 12th house. Anyone want to share their experience, have any advice or insight on what this may look like for my placements? Thank you so much!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 7, 2020 at 13:30
(Pisces) fishscales
I like mightylilith´s answer...pretty much covers all the bases.

The one other thing I´d mention is that since your natal moon is in the 12th, some of the changes or transformations that occur because of this transit could happen very much behind the scenes...almost on a subconscious level...but that doesn´t make them any less real...

The moon is a very private, personal planet to begin with...in the 12th house it is even more shrouded, and I would expect the effects of a transit to the natal moon to follow suit..

But again, that doesn´t make what occurs in the 12th house less real...what happens in the 12th is very real... It just may not be as accessible, obvious, or tangible as events that occur in other houses...
(the general human mindset that only what is apparent and observable constitutes reality is completely screwy anyway...)

Since Pluto is transiting your 3rd,I would guess that upheaval and unearthing of 3rd house affairs would be what triggers your 12th house moon to do whatever it´s gonna do, and change however it´s gonna change...

Approach the transit with no fear, and embrace the experiences it brings, however difficult, as opportunities for growth, and you´ll be fine.

"These are the days that must happen to you" - Walt Whitman
December 7, 2020 at 12:20
(Pisces) deepwithin » mightylilith
Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that. I relate to everything you said for sure!! I´m going to add you so we can talk over messanger!
November 19, 2020 at 14:15
(Libra) mightylilith
Hey!Though I´m not experiencing pluto square natal moon I´ve been going through transit pluto conjunct my natal moon for nearly two years and I´d like to share my experiences.I´m minding you that everyone will experience this differently and I´m not qualified in astrology so I can always be wrong.
For me,this transit really changed my life.I don´t know how it plays out with a
square but I´m pretty sure you´ll see the general theme of transformation,especially emotional transformation.It´s likely to bring your deepest fears into the surface(that you didn´t even knew you had) and challenge you around the concepts that moon signify in your chart.So to understand this transit,you need to understand your moon.Ask yourself,what are you emotionally attached to?What brings you comfort?Are you in touch with your feelings or unaware of them?During the transit all of these are gonna be revealed to you.

Depending on your personal chart it can be big or rather not that significant for you and since I don´t know your personal life it´s not right for me to make predictions so please take my words with a grain of salt.
Now,considering your charts general theme you may have grown up in an environment that was emotionally chaotic to you and had a hard time expressing emotions.Maybe that made you feel rejected and misunderstood or even if that´s not the case the pattern of your moon is gonna come to the surface with this transit so my advice would be to try to understand your emotional patterns.You have neptune in your 4th house and this can make childhood kinda hard to break down or even remember so it´s important for you to understand how your childhood effected your emotions as a moon in 12th house.

Also you have moon opposition saturn and that is generally a hard one i know,cause i have it too,It may have caused you to feel a sense of emotional guilt and bottle up your emotions.This usually stems from early childhood experiences(again,and you could be unaware of it with neptune in 4th). You might not be able to understand what pluto brings you at first.An example,you may start worrying about something you never cared before and can´t understand why.With time,all of your emotional motives and nature will be revealed to you and you will gain a considerable amount of self understanding.

When you are going through this,it might feel intense but I promise you it´ll be so worth it.Pluto will reveal your emotional fears and bring clarity to them helping you to grow into a better person.You need to let it destroy and transform you.I need to add that we have a lot of similar placements and I love your chart.I´d like to hear your thoughts and where I´m right or wrong,I hope you have a great day and a great transit!^^

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »