Can anybody translate the death of my father

November 16, 2020 at 19:10 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) AshSkywalker
Can anybody translate the death of my father
He was born March 7, 1962 in Peoria Illinois at 11 AM and he died September 3, 2015 at 7:32 PM in Peoria Arizona

I want to know if there’s any aspects or transits or anything here that indicate his passing
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 20, 2020 at 01:57
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » AshSkywalker
It´s natural to understand all aspects of life through astrology - but just be careful not ever to try to predict death with astrology. It´s a no no in professional circles. There really is no fixed way to determine why someone dies when they do. There just isn´t. You can go on astrodatabank to find all kinds of charts of people who have died if you want to make a study of it. But, you won´t find any consist way to see why they died.
November 20, 2020 at 01:36
(Pisces) AshSkywalker » JayJayAstrology
I appreciate your in depth response. You made some really informative points. (I’m sort of new to this)
My dad is the only person I have precise time and place for date of birth and date of death so I have been looking his chart over frequently to try to apply knowledge gained to the chart known.
November 19, 2020 at 22:21
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Are you asking if there are indications of the throat cancer? I do have some theories about that. In fact, just today, I was looking at Hashimoto´s Disease Charts - which is also in the throat area. I think that most diseases have a personality correlation and astrology is all about the personality. We all have conflicting energies that can cause stress - inflammation - and disease.

Venus and Taurus rule the throat. I´ve noticed that a lot of thyroid disorders have an agitated Venus. Your Dad has Venus in Pisces conjunct Moon in Aries. Venus likes Pisces just fine, but finds Aries quite stressful. Venus loves harmony, calm, peace, balance and beauty. Aries is passionate, assertive, ardent, active, impulsive. They don´t go together. So the stress of this friction is centered in the throat.

In my research so far, the personality of these people - have high expectations while also feeling a sense of not being able to meet them.

Interestingly enough, his SP Sun was in Taurus (ruler of throat) when he was diagnosed and died. TR Moon was also in Taurus conjunct secondary progressed Mercury in the 12th house on the day he died.

TR Mars was conjunct North Node in Leo, 3rd. This would stimulate him to believe in himself - Leo is self-identity and his North Node is conjunct Uranus - the "I´ve got to be me" planet. At the same time, TR Uranus was sextile Mercury in 9th - a very expansive placement and ruler of his chart.

I have no idea really if this these transits and progressions are significant as to the timing of his death, but it seems like a pretty big coincidence that there were planets were in Taurus - the ruler of the disease causing the death.

When people get cancer, usually, there is a part of them who hasn´t been able to satisfy their goals or feel a personal success in an area of life. That´s just my view. I´m not sure this is what you were looking for.
November 19, 2020 at 21:36
(Pisces) AshSkywalker » JayJayAstrology
He was 53. 5 months prior to him passing away he was diagnosed with terminal throat cancer.
November 17, 2020 at 15:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I´ve seen theories about astrology and death - but studies show there is no set pattern - not really. Did he die unexpectedly or before his time? Can you give more information and why it is that you´re asking?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »