Hi Hi... just need some help reading my first house.Can anyone help?

November 14, 2020 at 14:02 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Ferfer
Hi Hi... just need some help reading my first house.Can anyone help?
Hello there everyone ... Hope y´all having a good time ^-^
Actually I´m pretty sensitive to my personality , looks and everything related.
And lately I´ve been through a lot of changes that confuse me a lot. so, I sometimes lose myself in these strong waves of variation >-<
I thought the birth chart might help but I´m not really informed of how to read, so...Any kind of help would be verrry sweet of you ^-^
Thanks.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 15, 2020 at 00:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Ferfer
Escape is such a bad thing in itself. It can help us relax and recharge. Of course, it can be bad if we do it too much. Some escapes are better than others - reading books, watching a good movie, doing artwork, listening to music, meditation, etc. can be healthy escapes from the world. Since you are so very sensitive, I do believe you need to allow some time alone in a pleasurable escape. Drugs and alcohol, would not be good escapes, of course.

Being alone and being lonely ARE two different things though. I bet you can feel fine being alone sometimes until you desire some friendship and love. That´s when we feel lonely - wanting connection and not having it. We all feel lonely sometimes. It´s part of being human. I think the biggest thing is the feeling judged part - because when you begin to stop feeling that way, you will drop your defenses and feel more loved in your interactions.

Honestly, the best thing is to have someone loving to talk with. I recommend counseling to just about everyone. I benefited greatly from it when I was young and needed to tell my story - to be heard. So if you can find a good counselor who can understand, that would be helpful. It can be any loving person who you can trust, but if they are trained, it is best.

If you feel you´ve been judged unfairly, you probably feel resentful and defensive - as that would be a normal reaction. So, this is something that can all be released when you get your story out to someone who is a good listener. Actually, with your Sun in the 12th house, that is your job - to release the pain - to let it go - and to reinvent yourself. It will take some time. You´ll have to be patient and congratulate yourself on small successes as you grow.

I think it would be good for you to cultivate a creative interest - art, music, writing, acting - clothing design - anything creative so that you can develop your imagination and intuition. It is really helpful and fun to do something creative - even if you aren´t good at it. That doesn´t matter. But I think you can be good at something creative - as all those 12th house and Pisces planets truly can be very creative - inspired - and talented. So, you might be surprised how good you might become at whatever you choose.

When you have judging thoughts, stand up to them. Don´t just allow them. When they come to you, and you realize it, tell them to go away. Even if they come back, every time you tell them to go away, you are getting closer to being rid of them. Eventually, they will go away, but it usually takes quite a while. You have to trust that they will eventually die and you´ll be free of judging thoughts.

That´s all for now. I wish you all the best!
November 14, 2020 at 22:59
(Sagittarius) Ferfer » IIyyaarr13
The point is the sense of value is really fragil for me :((
November 14, 2020 at 22:58
(Sagittarius) Ferfer » JayJayAstrology
Hi :) first of all thank you so much for helping me out.
All you said was accurate for me. specially the loneliness part and the desire to escape , and beside it i do have the desire to be loved and get rid of being judjed that makes situation complicated for me. If you have any tips to deal with this situation, i would apprecite it. :*
November 14, 2020 at 18:26
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi Ferfer,
Yes, your first house has your past life symbol in it - The South Node of the Moon - plus Venus and Neptune. The first house is where we meet the public - how we present ourselves to others and how other people see us.

The Capricorn South Node past life there means that you were a kind of leader in the past life - with responsibilities for others. When we are leaders, we have to make decisions that not everyone likes. We can easily make enemies. It´s a difficult position because it´s impossible to please everyone. So, often leaders get judged and rejected, even if they made the best possible choices for the most people. You have that kind of wound. You may feel betrayed, judged harshly and unfairly, or rejected even when acting in the best light with love.

In essence, you are here to heal this sense of being judged unfairly.

Capricorn Rising will make you a hard worker, a responsible person, someone who does not emote. You will have feelings, but you prefer not to express them. You will like to serve others - be in a position of authority - or the kind of person people can trust. You will have a deep sense of integrity. You don´t mind being alone. Capricorn will enjoy solitude. You´ll be more slow moving - plodding in the way you go about things. But you´ll be the one to get the most done because you keep at it. You keep moving and doing. You may be ambitious.

Other tidbits - You will probably want to work with people in your profession - you may have a psychic skill or spiritual bent that you will use in your work. Your challenge may be that you prefer to be alone too much or you feel isolated when you don´t want to be. You can maybe be too escapist.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.
November 14, 2020 at 14:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Haumea & Makemake most elevated; They are the supreme beings of Pacific religions! :154: & :157: in mutual reception; No one can short your sense of value! First house is personality and you are very expressive!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »