Which career should I pursue?

November 14, 2020 at 02:38 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) rosevir
Which career should I pursue?
What do you have to say, when reading my natal chart, which career should I pursue? I´m having a hard time choosing a career, because I like art, health (psychology and medicine), as well as research.

P.S. I have Pars Fortune in Scopio, in my 10th house (conjunct with MC).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 5, 2020 at 00:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rosevir
Awesome. This really sounds exciting! I wish you all the best with this. There is a need for people wanting to do this work!
December 4, 2020 at 21:58
(Leo) rosevir » JayJayAstrology
Hello, how are you?

I have been thinking for a while now and I am very convinced that I will be working with psychology and neuroscience, but with a focus on helping children and teenagers (maybe even adults, but I really like children lol) with some mental condition.
I have met many children who have had some mental conditions (most with Autism Spectrum Disorder) that were and still are extremely important to me. One of them in particular was fascinated by drawing and used it as a way to communicate with other people, he was my inspiration for my work about how art is important for children with ASD. And I think that with this work I could bring together everything I most want: research, contact and serving people, in addition to the use of art mechanisms (theater, drawing, music, etc.). I want to help children with some kind of mental condition to express themselves through art, to show who they are and how capable they are for the people around them but also for themselves.
November 15, 2020 at 16:31
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rosevir
Good, I´m glad. I actually know someone who is a brain psychologist. Yes, there are so many different specialties one can enter in the medical-psychology fields. I´d be very interested to hear what you choose to do - or the courses you decide to take. So, if you can, keep in touch.
November 15, 2020 at 16:03
(Leo) rosevir » ZynCitrus
Hello, how are u?
Thanks for the comment, I will definitely think about that option!
November 15, 2020 at 16:01
(Leo) rosevir » JayJayAstrology
Hi, how are you?

I really liked your comment, I started to think a little more about my choices and my future after reading. You definitely gave me a light lol. Thank you for responding!
November 15, 2020 at 15:57
(Leo) rosevir » IIyyaarr13
Hello, how are you? Could you please explain to me what your commentary means, I kind of couldn´t quite understand it?

Thank you so much for responding, I´m very happy!
:1:
November 15, 2020 at 00:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I definitely see the interest in health-medicine with Saturn in the 6th house and Mercury and Jupiter in Virgo - and the 8th house is where one would be interested in psychology - along with the Moon in the 4th house.

Research comes with the interest in medicine or psychology - you can use research in your work - so that doesn´t have to be separate.

You have strong indications in all three areas - plus you like working with people.

If you have interest in becoming a surgeon, I would vote for that. But really, any medical field that you find interesting would probably be good. I say surgeon because Scorpio rules it and you have Scorpio on the cusp of your career house.

I can see the psychologist here too. Scorpio-8th house and 4th house - the water houses are all good for a psychologist. This is a tough choice. But I think you need to shine with Sun and Mars in Leo in the 7th. Yes, you can shine as a psychologist, but usually a therapist sits and listens a lot and it´s all about the other person. Not that you couldn´t do that. But you Aquarius rising is a bit antsy and I think you might need to move more. You will be very imaginative and maybe not quite in your body with Neptune there. Yes, I see a very intuitive person - which of course, could be good for both psychology and medicine.

I can´t choose either! There has got to be a way you can use all these gifts in one profession - a brain psychologist? I think you need to do some research on the possible ways you can combine these interests. I think you can, one way or the other. I don´t see you giving up any of them.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.
November 14, 2020 at 20:11
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Health vecause of the 2-6-10 water and ruler pf the 8 in 8 you can easily understand it analyze it and communicate back why 8, natural psycology house
November 14, 2020 at 14:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:76: :199: & :159: in mutual reception can make for some challenging dreams............... :119: :120:....... :20:; Dream analysis might be in order!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »