Where is Potato In Your Chart?

November 12, 2020 at 21:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Where is Potato In Your Chart?
There is an asteroid named Potato (88705). It was named this because in 2008, the year the asteroid was discovered, it was the International Year of The Potato. A tribute to the food being a staple in so many people´s diets and its aid in preventing hunger and poverty.

My Potato is at 29 Degrees Aquarius 3rd House. Reminds me of a time when i randomly pulled out and started to eat a potato at a youth camp during a random group meeting. Before I knew it, everyone looked at me like I was an alien. I was known as the potato guy for the rest of my time at that church.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 14, 2020 at 23:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe a little, but that role actually goes to the winged shoed trickster himself Hermes.
He has a 00´00" conjunction to my moon.
Out of the Muses I´m just as much if not more influenced by Euterpe having a 00´05" conjunction @ Mars. All of them are crazy close in 13 degrees Scorpio.
November 14, 2020 at 22:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FlyingRedBear
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, she should be okay with some Sextile salads (actually I was thinking in terms of spuds and you raised it up - truly you are a chosen one of the Funny Lady) :4:
November 14, 2020 at 21:59
=====
My Angel has to be one of the most strangest tubby bois in existence.

It also...
Is Sextile to my Gemini Black Moon Lilith 00´03"
Is Sextile to my Libra Restitutum 00´53"
Is Sextile to my Scorpio Santa 00´13"

I guess it is a well fed devious angel but will always come around at the end of the day with a solution for me.
November 14, 2020 at 20:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FlyingRedBear
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ooh, that´s gonna be one tubby little Angel :76:
November 12, 2020 at 22:00
=====
The darker part...well it is in opposition to my Angel asteroid placement. heheh
November 12, 2020 at 21:59
=====
Me too! Can´t wait for dinner. Maybe i should start eating potatoes in my car during short trips around town also. :61:
November 12, 2020 at 21:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Now I am presented with lots of half-baked, par-boiled, sillies - overload!
Now, O Chosen of Thalia, what do you think we can expect in the way of (crispy) manifestations? Perhaps Potato´s placement indicates where all the basic requirements in life will be met(?) What about the darker manifestations of the Sacred Spud? Ideas, anyone.

Excellent find :15:
November 12, 2020 at 21:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
:61: :61: :75: :36: damn it, now I´m hungry :4: :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »