Transits and sleeping issues

November 11, 2020 at 23:48 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
Transits and sleeping issues
Hello guys. I just wondered whether you have difficulty in sleeping nowadays. My sleeping schedule has become a nightmare. I can´t sleep for hours, I don´t know is it because Mercury in Scorpio but I feel that there is something wrong, I´m restless, tend to think too much especially in these 4-5 days.

Do you have similar experiences nowadays? What do you think could have caused that?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 12, 2020 at 01:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Zephyrin
There are others here who would have worded that as "Aquarius in Saturn" as though there were an expected invasion of the planet ` :157:´ by the Aquarium Conspiracy! :73:
November 12, 2020 at 01:06
(Leo) Zephyrin » IIyyaarr13
Yeah, people here tend to overuse electronic devices as if there is nothing else to deal with. The worse situation is that we especially students now have to use electronic more than anything because of online course shit. It seems to be inevitable and so easy to become an addict.

I´m keen on to see what is gonna happen in Saturn in Aquarius. :5:
November 12, 2020 at 00:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Like the United States, Turkey has folks who are addicted to electronic substitutes for drugs; There are fewer and fewer places that do not have electronic addiction. When the telegraph was new; Folks in mere proximity to gridworks of wires went completely insane!
Work by the devious usually hits men harder than women, until the devious find their way around to target women!
2O12, 2O13, 2014 I swore I was permanently and irrevocably schizzed, but am now composing a thought with no problem, all things pass!
November 12, 2020 at 00:30
(Leo) Zephyrin » rohini moon
"Try putting all that mental energy to good use. I´d say if you can´t sleep try meditating, but I don´t know your beliefs nor if that´s what you´d care to do, but, it does help greatly calm the mind. In breathe - out breathe meditation."

I do a sport which is a mixture of ballet, pilates and yoga regularly this week and today, I tried to focus on researching for midterm assignments but something prevents me doing it, this happens rarely. Even if I´m drowsy, I can´t sleep; not a new situation but got serious. Despite being a person who never have done meditation, I may obey your advice soon. :62:

I agree with Mars/Mercury square and also connect that with Mars/Lilith square, which I noticed that it is harsh and draining. Bad surprises, sudden energy losses, unreleased stress...
November 12, 2020 at 00:07
(Virgo) rohini moon
Current Mars transit in sky is square your natal Mercury. You have more increased mental energy now, contributing most likely to your restlessness.

Try putting all that mental energy to good use! I´d say if you can´t sleep try meditating, but I don´t know your beliefs nor if that´s what you´d care to do, but, it does help rgreatly calm the mind. In breathe - out breathe meditation. Just some thoughts for you. :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »