The Upside Of Your Saturn

November 11, 2020 at 13:04 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
The Upside Of Your Saturn
Ah poor Saturn...

Always getting ragged on, dumped on, and blamed for everything...

So let´s look at it from another angle...

What are some of the upsides of your Saturn placement?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2020 at 17:23
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Saturn in the 11th here. In WS is 10th, but I think it makes more sense in the 11th to me, as I´m really aware of the downsides, from time to time.

Like being individualistic and usually wanting to follow my own path, own way. Which can be ok in some areas, but not at work, for example, where´s a huge emphasis on teamwork.

The upside of it?. I can´t identify it at this point :4:
November 21, 2020 at 15:16
(Aquarius) nikkia
Saturn in the 2nd makes me fairly disciplined, predictably reliable; strong with a fair amount of stamina and patience. Now, if I only had a dollar for every time someone called me their ´rock´....
November 12, 2020 at 10:12
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
“So am I correct in saying that your Saturn return was a "cleaning house" of sorts.”

Yep, that’s very much on the money!
November 12, 2020 at 03:48
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
"I appreciate everything that was taken out of my path during my return because I know emphatically those things were not for me"

"Things taken out of my path"... That´s an interesting way of looking at a Saturn return. Most people probably see it as obstacles being dropped IN their path...or at least what they think their path is...or what they want it to be...

Things being eliminated from your path also reminded me of Pluto...

Sure enough, you have a Saturn-Pluto conjunction...

So am I correct in saying that your Saturn return was a "cleaning house" of sorts..?
November 12, 2020 at 00:03
(Leo) Zephyrin
Saturn in Taurus, in 5th house...

-It´s like being both hard-working and lazy. If you manage to set a balance between them, that´s great.

-Fond of making art.

-Loves self-care, skincare, sports etc.

-loyal to his/her loved ones.
November 12, 2020 at 00:01
(Aries) Revloc
The transit of my Saturn return in Sag. Snapped me awake. Changed my life for the better. Most incredible moment of my life.

Otherwise it sits in my 11th house. I enjoy it. It allows me to realize my individuality instead of going with the group.

The hive mind is what´s killing humanity (IMO)
November 11, 2020 at 23:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I intuitively feel my Saturn even though it opposes my sun, lended itself to my survival if you will all these years in regards to navigating life. I appreciate everything that was taken out of my path during my return because I know emphatically those things were not for me. IDK... he feels kinda like a dark guardian Angel to me. Giving me strength to lean on myself when I needed to successfully and precisely.
November 11, 2020 at 17:03
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Paul Rubens (Peewee Herman) has a lot more going on with :157: than :156:; Saturn can be overdosed and it is always good to have :156: enhanced on the road to success!
My past life had 11th house :176: :157: and my current life has 6th house :181: :157:; So there is the illusion of continuity in spite of the fact that I was 26 years free of a body!
Sedna makes Saturn look like a true benefic by comparison!; Saturn influenced countries have provided inexpensive education to people who would be lucky to get scrub-jobs in the capitalist world!
My natal Saturn has aspects to `art´ & `science´ & `theatre´ so is a proud "Lord of the Rings"
November 11, 2020 at 16:32
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Saturn in the 12th. Saturn in Libra. 12th house is also the natural sign of Pisces.

Surrendering what is not conducive.

Being serious about my spiritual practices. Always seeing the importance in this,

Generosity.

Difficult and misunderstood in our thoughts and emotions, especially in communicating this.. which forces me to want to retreat to more isolation.

Which I don´t consider much of a negative
November 11, 2020 at 16:30
(Pisces) fishscales
I think the biggest upside about my 8th house Saturn has been it´s given me alot of fears to conquer...
November 11, 2020 at 16:28
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Aka... The Classics
November 11, 2020 at 16:28
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Silver linings eh? :37:
November 11, 2020 at 16:23
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
TL;DR
November 11, 2020 at 16:13
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
structure and emotional stability.
November 11, 2020 at 16:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Saturn in 12th has helped me save money by keeping me socially isolated :75:
November 11, 2020 at 16:00
(Aquarius) Amdash
I had to also edit some of that as well. 😅😅
I’m using this
iPhones microphone
and it’s pure crap.
November 11, 2020 at 15:18
(Aquarius) Amdash
This was also a time. That a lot of the aspects that I was experiencing Chiron, from what I believe golden lion had express to me.

I found myself engaging in different forms to reflect on myself and my personality as well as my behavior. Which did a lot of damage because of the fact that I also because of the fear of the fathers judgment, was aiming to self protect myself especially because I wasn’t quite sure how my life was going to go once my family divorced.

I Did find myself working through my emotions, through drawing portraits. I found myself comfortable working on portraits and graphite, and it’s been giving me a little bit of a confidence boost to go into painting. I’m not saying I’ve done it yet, but it has given me some confidence that I have the capacity to conquer it.

I also found myself through different methods, becoming more jovial and carefree, buying obtain trusting light projectors to color my bedroom, I found myself Studying more books on how to write, I even started deeply studying astrology a little bit more.

So I believe that Saturn does have a bad rap, but it is a very healthy planet, although I guess it also depends on how you look at it.
November 11, 2020 at 15:12
(Aquarius) Amdash
Now as the year had moved on, I started going a little further and further into astrology to deeper pieces of myself. Because I wanted to have a much more clearer reason as to why I was always acting the way I did.

The more I studied it, the more I realize that I was greatly sensitive as a child and even to this day I found myself strongly sensitive. And I also found myself strongly changing periodically into this hard-working, independent, mature responsible adult when it comes to interacting with others and then somehow only changing into the oversensitive, codependent, yearning to be a child again Individual.

Most of this didn’t make any sense to me until I started going further into astrology and noticing why I was always acting the way I did. Looking at my natal chart and getting tons of readings about it, I always enjoyed what I was getting and I even adored who I was because of it.

All this made me start moving forward into a little bit of self acceptance towards who I was as an artist, who I was as a musician, and how I wanted to display myself in my own home. Because living with my family there was a deep restriction and there wasn’t a above chance to enjoy the now of that time period. And the more I also started studying my north node, I realized I just wanted to enjoy whatever my curiosity found interest in and try it whether I do or don’t. And given the daddy issues, there wasn’t much chance to do so.

Going towards the end of the year I started trying to tell myself to seek therapy, forgive my father, stop dragging the past into the present because it’s going to ruin the future, or progress board in the future with whatever choices you decide for yourself Find some best way to work through it. So Innoway Saturn has been very kind at strengthening my concentration to self reflect about my past and currently my present. It gave me a chance to know about every area of my natal chart and I have to say I’m very happy that I was able to see a clear mirror picture of myself.

Yes there are pieces of me that I would greatly like to work on, but there are a strong amount of pieces of me that I am very happy that I possess that people in my family don’t even have the ability to execute.

I also realize that I was also greatly insecure of myself in the past because I never felt like what I did was really good enough and I believe that’s why I had some issues with the father figure because his judgment meet me feel that my self expression was a waste, just making me feel that I was waste. And so I strove to be a son to him in his ideals. Luckily my Capricorn Stellium, at least I think it was, gave me a strong foundation to display that ideal of a son to him. But now that I am on my own I do not know if I really want my father to be involved and be in my life seeing the pieces of who I am because I do not want his opinion about it.

Like I said in my first comment what I want from him is either to give some nurturing encouragement, or shut the fuck up and just watch or live your life in your nice mansion and be happy that you had a son bistro for the best possible outcome to be your ideal eldest son. Either way, those are the three options.
November 11, 2020 at 15:01
(Aquarius) Amdash
I have been studying a little bit more about the Saturn ever since I started going through my Saturn return.

Through a large portion of a time as this year has been going, it has been giving me some powerful insights in regards to my childhood, teenage hood, and currently my adult life and where I stand right now.

It does definitely get a lot of negative responses, and I definitely was giving mine some negative responses to because I was initially very scared. About my Saturn return of course. I believe I also expressed that in this form and also to you as well fishscales.

As the year move forward and Saturn did move forward into Aquarius and conjunct my Saturn in Aquarius 0°, I found myself somehow not only reflecting on the early issues of my childhood education, but also the internal issues I had with the father figure. Only to come to a possible realization that not only was I deeply irritated with the fears of constant new changes he was exactly, especially since my Saturn in Aquarius 0° is in the third house,

In certain discoveries it made me realize that I lacked a little bit of gratitude towards all of the things my father strove to do best for my life, even though I still felt quite alone and felt like I was forced to be grateful about it regardless.

Because of this feeling of being forced to be grateful to have a roof over my head, clothes as well as food, I didn’t necessarily feel like that was truly love from my father, especially his disciplinary skills towards pushing me to do better in education, even though it was something I deeply hated, and knew I was not very good at.

In short I think I start realizing that I was very bratty only because I was very upset with the way my upbringing was handled after he and my mother divorced. He was authoritative and disciplinarian, possibly due to some form of military he had taken which I can only assume mars had something to do with it.

As I started to go deeper into my memories and look at myself prior to now, I realized that I was afraid of being judged by my father for enjoying the self expressions of my life as a child.

I felt strongly that my freedom to enjoy my youth with being taken away for me because my father couldn’t handle my youth and deeply want it an adult like son.

Involving the self-expression part Found he didn’t always react to it as I thought a father would. I didn’t feel any form of upliftment from except when it only came towards something he had only gone through in terms of experience.

On December 21, 2019, I cut off all ties with my father to a mostly understand my feelings about him as well as my feelings as to why I compulsively keep running into these daddy issues with him. To this day it is almost been a year, and I don’t see myself making any effort to get in contact with him soon because I don’t want his influence upon my career path to be exactly like his. I’m starting to want to fight for my own career path because I don’t want it to be anything in the form of my own way. And developing my path how I believe it should be any not by his way.

I think I want from him is to either give me encouraging words of affirmation and confidence or just sit there and watch.
November 11, 2020 at 13:19
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
Saturn can show us that there is often a benefit to delay, or waiting...

A hard pill to swallow in a society so centered on instant gratification...
November 11, 2020 at 13:11
(Libra) leorising
My saturn is 4th house in Sagittarius and is conjuction with my POF. I believe that it also influences my house 5. I believe that I was fortunate not to have been socially validated at the age of 15, and to have had time to study and believe in my dream, and to develop all the potential to achieve a greater understanding of relationships loving. I suffered a lot with this positioning, it was like carrying a cross alone. but thank God today i thank it for everything i went through. Today this Saturn is a blessing because I work at home. and for me it was an unbelievable thing, I never imagined that one day something similar could happen in my life. :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »