Ten "Darkest Asteroids" Please leave weapons at the door.

November 11, 2020 at 07:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Ten "Darkest Asteroids" Please leave weapons at the door.
According to a lovely person on the internet, Christian Psychic or some such. Anyway, have fun you villains.

"
You Asked For It——The Ten Darkest Asteroids in Synastry

SW wolfYou know you like the dark asteroids. Do you admit it? No. They are guilty pleasures .Your wish is my command. Onto the Dark Asteroids.

1. Nessus (7066)-— you know I am going to start with Nessus. Nessus is abuse. We all have one. However, it is not prominent in every natal chart.I believe a prominent Nessus in a natal chart will be an abusive person. People have written to me and said that they had a prominent Nessus and were not abusive. I am not saying that they lied. I just believe the chart over personal accounts.
God is the only force which is stronger than the charts.

If you do not have a prominent Nessus in the natal, Nessus can be activated by synastry. In other words, when one person’s Nessus touches another person’s chart, the Nessus person will want to abuse the other person. People ask me if the person has to abuse. I say no because I cannot say yes, for sure. However, I think it will be a yes unless the Nessus person has a true conversion with God. This is very rare, so my answer remains yes

2. Dejanira- (157)– Dejanira is the victim asteroid. Dejanira is not dark, per se. However, when she touches a part of the other person’s chart, she can become dark. Let me give a recent example. I wrote about it someplace else. However, it is illustrative of this point and worth repeating.

One of my website readers had Sado conjunct his Sun. He liked Sado/Macho relationships. He wanted to marry a woman with Dejanira conjunct the North Node. She will have to learn the lessons of victim hood. This is through no fault of her own. We don’t choose our charts. If we did, no one would choose this. However, we live out our charts. Hence, she was the perfect partner for him.

He may have been the perfect partner for her, too. This earth is not what we want it to be. It is what it is. The charts show us life on this earth. To deny that, is to live in unreality. To live in unreality is to be mentally ill. I grew up in a house where your reality was denied right in front of your eyes.That is why I strive so hard for absolute honesty.

In my opinion, Dejanira is an even harder asteroid to have than Nessus in the natal chart. It is easier on a person to be an abuser than a victim. Hence, my heart goes out to any person with a prominent Dejanira. By this, I mean Dejanira conjunct any personal part of the chart.

3. Sado (118230)– Sado is a recent addition to my asteroid list. Sado is just what it says. It is the trait of being sadistic. Strangely enough, the people with Sado conjunct the Sun admit it. I do not find this with many asteroids. People are reluctant to admit their faults. We all are. However, one must face oneself to change. As Jung said, “The Unexamined life is not worth living” I have Jung conjunct my Sun, exact. Also, I have seen too many people live fake lives. There is no purpose to it. Each person was made as a gift to God. You were made as a special package. You were made to unwrap that package, not paper over it like putting perfume on a swamp. We all have a swamp inside us, too. We all have the best and worst of humanity in us. The charts will help you open up your unique package. That is why I love them so much.

4. Bacchus (2063)–Bacchus like to have a good time, to the max.Bacchus is the asteroid of excess in all worldly pleasures. To put it in a word, if Bacchus wants a sexual encounter, he wants an orgy. If he wants a good meal, he wants to eat the entire table. I have seen Bacchus conjunct the North Node in a person with serious appetites, shall we say. If your man has a prominent Bacchus, know what you are getting in for.

5. Casanova ( 7328)--I discussed Casanova in his own article. He is not dark, per se. However, he is a smooth talker. We, women, fall for the gift of gab like nothing else, especially when it is about our beauty and charms. Casanova knows exactly what to say to get even the most genteel woman into his arms( and more) Hence, his tongue is a potent weapon to which most women cannot resist. I put Casanova here, so you can check him out in the chart of that guy who seems out of this world in love with you. It may just be that he is a master of seduction.

6. Proserpina (26)-— Proserpina shows up in the charts of people who had a very traumatic rite of passage from teen to adulthood. I have seen a case in which family secret opened up at the time of this man’s rite of passage. He was not the actual son of the father. I think that sexual abuse may be present in a prominent Proserpina,too.

This is a movie version but if you watched the Sopranos, Paulie found out that his mother was not really his mother. His aunt was his biological mother and she was a nun in Italy. This is a movie version of Proserpina. However, truth can be stronger than fiction and these kind of things happen and more often than you may imagine. This example will help you remember the nature of Proserpina and that is my goal.

7.Nemesis ( 128)— Nemesis is very telling. I was thinking about it this morning. Do you know when you have the feeling that a person is your enemy but you doubt yourself? The person may be a friend, family member or lover? You feel like they are not on your side. You think you must be imagining it. Often, you are not.

The asteroid Nemesis shows an enemy. If a person’s Nemesis touches your chart in synastry, I would watch out. The charts will play out. I have never seen a chart not play out. I think it is hubris for a man to think he can overcome the chart. Only God can, as I, often, say.

8. Lust (4386) Lust is not dark, per se. It describes a slice of sexuality. However, if lust is all two people have, it does not bode well for a lasting relationship. If your synastry is Lust dominant with few soul mate aspects, know that you will, most likely, have a fling.

9 .Nymphe(875) Nymphe is what the common use of the word suggests. It is a person with sex on his mind. If the synastry is Nymphe dominant, don’t expect a trip to meet his parents with you dressed in a sweater set, pumps and pearls.

10. Prey(6157) Prey is what it seems. I have seen it play out in synastry in just the same way that the word suggests. You may feel like you are the prey of another. If so, check your synastry and you very well may be. Astrology can help you avert a disaster."

https://mychristianpsychic.com/jour…

More Asteroid info: http://astrologyclub.org/archetypal…

Full page of links: https://www.heavenschild.com.au/a-a…

More: https://astrologycritics.com/astero…

Lucifer and others: https://www.leahwhitehorse.com/2013…

Darkstar Astrology https://darkstarastrology.com/aster…

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 20, 2020 at 04:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I guess - I thought him excellent fun :36:
November 19, 2020 at 07:40
(Aries) ram_goat » Fool
Oh it happens.. get used to it.

We are moving into the dark parts of the year too, which
really puts the zap on people´s heads.

Wait until Feb/March, you´ll see what storms of crazy break out
in here. It´s always craziest right at the extreme end of winter.

You´ll see..
November 19, 2020 at 07:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FlyingRedBear
=====
Oh, flyingrebear left? Bummer.
November 18, 2020 at 16:36
(Aquarius) lkhabiri » Fool
no ideas yet, but I´m thinking about what sado would represent. You´re right, it´s not named after the marquis de sade, but it is named after an island where they would send banish criminals

"the island´s remoteness meant that it soon became a place of banishment for difficult or inconvenient Japanese figures. Exile to remote locations such as Sado was a very serious punishment, second only to the death penalty, and people were not expected to return."
November 18, 2020 at 16:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Also a good article on Lilith (with vids) https://www.truthinaspectastrology.com/…
November 18, 2020 at 16:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » lkhabiri
=====
Here´s the thing, Dude - Sado (named after a place in Japan and not the Marquis De Sade) may become entirely absorbed by Pluto - what could be in Sado that isn´t already in Pluto? I´m just thinking out loud; my Sado is :191: Pluto (11th Equsl house 10th Placidus). Pretty impossible to delineate actions and responses but Sado (if it does represent Sadism) will give more of an inclination towards it. Here is a link to a lindaland discussion about it. You get any ideas come and write them up. :37:

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/…
November 18, 2020 at 11:12
(Aquarius) lkhabiri
Hello, does anyone know the meaning of pluto conjuncting sado almost exactly?

my natal
pluto is 17 degrees 32´26
sado is 17 degrees 31´ 16

both in scorpio in the 9th house

Thanks for your help!
November 16, 2020 at 19:26
=====
:11:
Moron: 11 of Libra :83:
November 16, 2020 at 19:18
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
.....nope :75: Mine is at 17 degrees Scorpio. Yeah, I´ll jump into a pit of spiritual darkness mindlessly. Fair enough place for it on me.
November 16, 2020 at 18:29
=====
:75: :61: :61: Did you make "Moron" up?
November 16, 2020 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Here are Some Others to Test, Sorry If Any Are Repeats,

Burns (2708) Wonder where this shows up for burn victims/fire fighters
Whither (115312)
Boulder (8489) Maybe something that is keeping you from moving forward/can´t move
Plateau (11966)
Gross (33800)
Beer (1896) Probably more neutral depending on where it is
Moron (305254)
Badger (23164) Possible use maybe more so in synastry charts for people that may bother/annoy you

My boulder is the one that I feel, inconjunct to my ascendant. Taurus be once again proving to cramp my style.
November 16, 2020 at 04:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
An unresolved "Very curious..." :1:
So what is curious? All asteroid manifestations are to be reported to the proper authorities. Us. :5: The Seekers your Star-Brethren :15: :4: :78:
November 13, 2020 at 23:20
=====
"I Manipulate and/or put people at ease with Thalia and Swindle together by means of the Asc. Juno indicates something else but not entirely different with the Asc. It´s more about how I am married to myself and myself alone in life long voluntary celibacy. The entire thing is just one big Quirk of mine. Quirk (18376) at 26 Sagittarius."

I like your interpretations, Dude. :3:
November 13, 2020 at 21:37
=====
Now, you flew-in there like Asteroid Man, waving about your DNA - I am not going to look it up! :61:
November 13, 2020 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
".. why can´t I just leave things be" :4: Yep, talking to the wrong feller, there, I´m Mr. Self-Destructo - messin´ and a meddlin´ . . is my way of giving back to the Universe a little quirky love :6:

* note to self - stop listening to self you are using that Urania/Casanova vibe on your self! Dumb ass!
November 13, 2020 at 20:55
=====
Thank you for reminding me about Strand! It´s very revealing in my chart. I have DNA at 16 Degrees Libra and Strand at 17 Degrees Libra! Crazy.
November 13, 2020 at 20:13
=====
We must trust that it is all pretty funny to Thalia - ´cos it sure ain´t funny to us :4: :4:

Quirk 16 Virgo (getting packed in there)
Strand 20 Taurus
November 13, 2020 at 18:55
=====
Sagittarius Grouping 21 - 26

I Manipulate and/or put people at ease with Thalia and Swindle together by means of the Asc. Juno indicates something else but not entirely different with the Asc. It´s more about how I am married to myself and myself alone in life long voluntary celibacy. The entire thing is just one big Quirk of mine. Quirk (18376) at 26 Sagittarius.

Taurus Horror Stories

Glad to see another person mortified over Taurus energy. One of my most horrific days on earth was on May 20, 2018. Uranus was at 0 Degrees Taurus and the Sun at 29. I was Terrified, that day as my outer self was stripped right off of me and i nearly got sucked into the void entirely. I had a dream of being in a hallway that had three candles in it and the whole hall way was moving around like liquid.

Moving forward to September 30, 2018. Uranus had retrograded back to nearly the same location as on May 30th. And Pluto was in Capricorn Retrograde moving into stationary and would be on its way to going direct. The power went off for the entire street has far at I could see. Somebody ran into a transformer. The lights turned off other than the emergency ones. But those light were swaying and blinking in a way that made the front of the store look just like my dream did. I was horrified and when it was clear that they didn´t need everyone since the store had to close early, I skipped out as fast as i could.
November 13, 2020 at 18:52
=====
:61: :4:

:79: Hello Ladies, let me tell you about my Mars and your Venus . .

(just to see if it works) :4:
November 13, 2020 at 18:35
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Fool
"Hmm, personal growth/revelation through Astrology - not too shabby"

Dammit! Now I have to commit to learning it... could´ve just purchased a camper and been the wanderer. Had to start looking at the sky didn´t I. Couldn´t just be "oh how twinkly" had to look for meanings... why can´t I just leave things be :75:

Maybe you´re just a smooth talker when it comes to chart interpretation?

The Barry White of Astrology...
November 13, 2020 at 18:24
=====
Hmm, personal growth/revelation through Astrology - not too shabby. Just realized my Urania is exact conj my Casanova - sooo, I talk it but don´t walk it(?) :6:
November 13, 2020 at 18:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Fool
4´ Taurus trine my Neptune in Sag and sitting conjunct my IC, Sun and NN on a wider orb. I feel I should be better at this...

I have too much shit going on down there :1:
November 13, 2020 at 17:09
=====
Urania Muse of Astrologers (no. 30 have all you astrologers checked?) sits at 10 deg Libra - guess I´m not much of an astrologer - but I knew that. :36:
November 13, 2020 at 17:00
=====
I got ´em: Lie 8 deg Scorpio / Swindle 25 deg Sag.

"Asteroid Swindle and Asteroid Lie
By amiann | Published: March 7, 2012

Swindle 8690
Lie 26955

These are two fascinating asteroids. If one was interested in a man(or woman) and had misgivings about him, one would be wise to check these asteroids. I am quite sure if a man were to swindle a woman, the asteroid would show up strongly in synastry. All things show with asteroids and down to the detail. Hence, always check this asteroid if you have misgivings about a person. Swindle connotes a plan to do evil to another.It connotes consciousness of evil intent.

The Asteroid Lie is more general. This asteroid would show a general pattern of lying rather than an intent to swindle. The Asteroid Lie will show up when someone will deceive you. They will betray you by lying. This would be more a factor of the person’s character than something you did. This asteroid would show lying only.One could not say how the lies would manifest. Hence, Asteroid Lie is a more general asteroid than Asteroid Swindle" Lindaland.
November 13, 2020 at 16:34
=====
"Prey 8 Degrees Taurus, Nemesis 22 Degrees Taurus, Dejanira 17 Degrees Taurus. Taurus never fails to at some point bring myself to my knees in defeat. All the other dark asteroids aren´t dark to me. Only one sign mortifies my very core self."

Screw that - pretty much the same vibe from Taurus but there is that pull (7th house) - horror show.

"Unsurprisingly Bacchus is with/near my Sagittarius Ascendant gang at 21 degrees. Everything about my rising is so excessive. So of course it´s here along with dear Thalia 23 Degrees, Juno 23, Swindle 23, and the Asc itself 24."

By the sacred tits of Thalia, dude! The universe just piled it on (bloody well piles it on my Pluto, too); I can´t even begin to terp that constellation of rocks: Juno, Swindle and our Lady in the same degree. What number is ´Swindle´? Well, I guess Thalia is laughing her sacred ass off - but I don´t get the joke yet. :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »