Reading my Vedic chart

November 10, 2020 at 20:32 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Reading my Vedic chart
Wondering if someone can help em read my Vedic chart as I have never really considered this version of astrology. (Nov. 6, 1984, New Haven CT is the birthplace). My chart is also in my profile too.

Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2021 at 12:42
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » Travelguy35
Whew! Glad to hear it. Sounds like you already thought of everything. Nice to find someone on the right track. However, traveling can involve a lot of bus exhaust and excess sun. Perhaps Belgrade is foggy. Foggy cold places, sun no problem, beach ok. But hot sunny areas like Sicily, sun considered malefic by Vedic system, especially since your sun is with Ur but you sound like you are on top of everything. You know how sheiks dress? The turbans, long hair, burkas are all needed in hot sunny places otherwise health problems. 5 mins indirect sun is plenty of vit d per day. Always sunglasses, big hat. You sound like expert already, that´s great. So nice to find balanced person.
June 22, 2021 at 12:30
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » Cind
Hi Cind,
I do those charts by hand, not on any website. Do you have twitter? Tweet at me @roughnready4 and I will give you the info. It´s too complicated a method to describe here. But you start with a natal chart, then consult ephemeris to advance the wandering stars to current position. For example, suppose you were turning 21 years old, you start with natal then add 21 days to your birthday and consult ephemeris.
Make sense, mon ami? :1:
June 22, 2021 at 12:16
(Pisces) Cind » Ghost00
Hi, where can I look up my progressed chart ? I wanted to look into this but I can´t find it on this website. :6:
June 22, 2021 at 11:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ghost00
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the response! I don´t have any worries about my gf, she is very faithful and I trust her 100%. She is a soulmate rather than a secret enemy :). She is a very typical taurus in how faithful she is + her Capricorn moon and Taurus mercury. I do spoil her, got her some very nice organic wine and chocolate, jazz cd (she loves jazz), a book about hiking (she likes that), and some other stuff. Her most immediate boss is a lady, thankfully and the "head hancho" (a guy) is in another country but again, I totally trust her. We do everything together aside from some occasional trips home to see her family but I know her well, she would never cheat in a million years.

I have been thinking about proposing to my gf though.

Ya, I have avoided the vaccine.

Avoid the sun? I love the fresh air and the beach and the natural vitamin D but I try to stay in the shade.

Thanks!!!
June 22, 2021 at 10:02
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » Travelguy35
12th reverse house, secret enemies. Moon could indicate your gf or mama. I would recommend spoiling your gf and mother next 2 years. Flowers, massage, lots of attention. It is possible gf is being chased by a married man, a cheater. Gf or mama should enjoy if you take her for concerts, dancing, karaoke.
Might need to propose to your gf. You don´t need to set a date, just propose and keep an eye on her. Mysterious late night walks, always working late, and disappearing for a day or two could mean she is under pressure from unethical horndog boss.
Not a bad chart, just things we all need to watch for. No worries, mate!
Concerning recent difficulties, your 2ndary progd sun is in rough spot between Ur and Nep. Plus Ju on DC all means I would try to be light hearted, eat only vegetarian, no vaccines or masks. Drink medicinal wine.
To improve situation, I recommend supplements, ayahuasca, avoid sun. Hang in there buddy! You can do it. :1:
June 22, 2021 at 08:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ghost00
=====
Hi,

Backstabbing people? Does not sound too good. I will meet up with some friends soon that I have not seen in a while. How might they backstab me?

I also might take a short trip in the next week and a slightly longer one in a month. I love to travel as you can see by my name.

My gf is the greatest but my career has been tough since June.

Not the first time I have heard about martial arts, lol.

Thanks.
June 22, 2021 at 00:40
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Hi travelguy, how´s it hanging? I looked at your sidereal progressed chart for this year.

Good news is that your moon is in a good spot, 3rd face Cancro, makes nice aspect with progressed sun in 3rd face Scorpion! Great time for entertainment, eat drink and be merry this year. But your prog moon moving soon into 1st face Leo 11th reverse house. Your friends might annoy you a bit, have patience with them next 2 or 3 years and avoid a lot of sun exposure. Better to live the nightlife under the bright stars. I would recommend visit to Dubrovnik but looks like not the best time for short trips. Long trips might be a little risky too, might want to watch out for back stabber males and females next few months considering your moon in 12th reverse house opposed by big nergal and Venus. Jupiter on declining angle 3d face Sag, means you need to learn martial arts or self defense. :1: Good luck!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »