Weird Happening

November 10, 2020 at 10:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Weird Happening
I’ve been chewing on this for about a week trying to get up the courage to ask for help because I feel unsettled and I know there are a few out there who will read this and contact me with answers.

Or, I could just be losing my shit.

Last Thursday something happened to me that never had before. I awoke around 3 or 4 am and went out back on the lanai to just chill out. I sat down and almost immediately I felt as best I can describe, high on drugs, but just my body, my mind was clear and sharp.

Then it got weirder. I started to see what I can describe as a Blockbuster Movie. It was a giant rolling plain. For as far as you could see there were warriors, kinda Viking vibes but different. Everything was grayish but the sky had flickering electricity through the silvery clouds.

The warriors were at attention and preparing to attack. They were all completely fixated on a giant smooth bed rock looking wall before them. There was something on the other side of the wall and it was beating upon it—every time the wall would pulsate like a heart beat. And the warriors just kept waiting.

Then it all stopped and I came out of the weird high feeling pretty quickly.

It unsettled me and I told my husband and cousin what happened. They went on a google image search and started showing me pictures of walls throughout the world. Not the ones in Israel, Germany, etc... then they showed me a picture of the Great Wall of China. And I guess I turned white because they looked at me and asked if I was alright. THAT was the wall.

So, guesses and discussion is welcome.

Might as well enjoy the company if this is what going crazy is like. At least there’s a good Prince song about it. :61:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 20, 2020 at 22:41
(Leo) tomdos
To me it appears it might have been sort of DMT experience. The brain injury might have caused some excessive endogenous secretion. As a result you experienced sort of a dream/vision/altered state.

I would tend to interpret it in jungian, intrapsychical way. Then it would be quite familiar theme to me. The Wall = the consciousness borders. What is beyond is unknown and thus feels scary to the ego-self. The defending army is the psychic potential ready to defend against the presumed threat. The defense could be well justified, still in most cases its just ego-self blocking the psychic growth, not willing to learn and expand, since it would mean confronting the unknown, the unwanted or displaced.
November 11, 2020 at 18:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah, got you Dude - it was a vision of the wall, yeah. :1:
November 11, 2020 at 18:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Fool
The Great Wall Of "China"
November 11, 2020 at 18:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think you may have grasped the wrong end of the stick; this is a thread about Dani_Mae´s vision. Were you trying to shoe-horn in something about China?
November 11, 2020 at 01:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Edited*
November 11, 2020 at 01:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Weirdly enough I was just watching a video with someone saying that the Covid 19 vaccine could make the virus mutate and actually worse...

They are saying that it could infect the cows and cause a great depression of food shortages... they are already killing minks because they said the virus mutated in them becoming deadlier...

Interesting...
YouTube
YouTube
November 11, 2020 at 01:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Can you post the picture they showed you?
November 11, 2020 at 00:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Look at the harmonious aspects. Remember that lines that cross carry signatures from all crossed planets/points. I saw that you had a Chiron line sweeping across the lines in question. You have your Uranus/Jupiter conj. which I choose to interpret as your expanding consciousness in this particular scenario. My angle is Karmic flashes of insight . .

Also, the bad aspects from transits you mentioned to your Moon and Pluto - was it(?) :17:
November 10, 2020 at 23:51
=====
Disharmonious aspects
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 10, 2020 at 23:50
=====
with harmonious aspects
Login
(Log in)
November 10, 2020 at 23:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
=====
China Map
Login
(Log in)
November 10, 2020 at 23:40
(Aries) Wolfmoon » dani_mae1
Maybe look into the alternative history to China.

The wall itself is an anomaly. It´s built backwards, supposedly, if it was built to keep the Mongols out.
November 10, 2020 at 23:06
=====
Its what Fool prescribes - take it easy lemon squeezy. :92:
November 10, 2020 at 22:52
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » dani_mae1
Interesting that it’s my moon. The day I had my accident, Jupiter and Pluto were square my moon.

I feel like we are getting somewhere actually. But im taking it easy still and just researching and “feeling out the vibe.”
November 10, 2020 at 22:51
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Fool
I looked up Beijing and this is the astrocartagraphy interpretation:

Moon/IC Line 5 km
The Moon/IC line leads to places where you can address your personal concerns and aspirations. You enjoy being out in nature, as well as being with your trusted friends. A comfortable ambience, or the peaceful surrounds of the countryside, can be the source of peace and relaxation. This time can be well spent for introspection, and to forget the woes of daily life.
These areas are well suited to attending therapy sessions or to any period of regeneration. There is hardly a better place to gain insight into the depth of your feelings and your soul. You can feel more in touch with your source and reconnect to the instinctual life.
Traditional values become important, and you are more in touch with the land and its people. People appreciate you and make you feel that you belong. Your need for emotional security is quite strong. You may compensate for this by acquiring property and goods.
The Moon/IC line is favourable for real estate transactions. There are lots of creative impulses for work on your home, and the search for a new home is also easier here.
November 10, 2020 at 22:01
=====
Also look at your astromap for china; well, maybe you´re going to get a Chinese spirit guide. Don´t forget the astro.com has buttons for positive and disharmonious aspects.
November 10, 2020 at 17:25
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » goldenlion32
I like that—research the area. Appears to be Beijing. I don’t know anything about this geographic area. But I’m definitely going to utilize your suggestions. You’re right, research won’t hurt.
November 10, 2020 at 17:23
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Fool
That feels so strangely familiar.
November 10, 2020 at 17:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
hmm...well if you seen a picture you relate the vision with, I´d say it probably had some significance. I would do some history on the land around where you live. There is usually history on the local area. And sometimes even a museum with historical facts.

My Venus line goes through Michigan. And I´m am often in tune with Michigan. For example: Where I lived was kind of in one of the Great Lakes Triangles off the shore. Where many airplanes, ships, etc. supposedly have disappeared. :61:

Then there´s a lot of Light House Ghost Experiences in Michigan all over. There´s all kinds of different scenario´s in grave yards, businesses, etc.

There´s a lot of Native American, British, French/Canadian, War stuff that went on all throughout the state.

There are Dutch/German ancestors who came in that order I was in most of my life. "Holland, Michigan" being one of them.

I went to the library many times and looked at the old news papers, photographs, and the museum and learned about the history of the area´s on the West Side of Michigan.

And then I looked at the Michigan Treaty and of course it is Saturn in Scorpio and in my 4th house of Scorpio. So, it´s why I´m so sensitive there to energies with Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio.

And also it has Uranus in Pisces that falls in my 8th house of Pisces.

So, when you do all this research when you have different spiritual experiences it´s easier to evaluate what it is your experiencing.

And then of course, at the libraries you can find information sometimes on those local ghost hunters, or explorers that are recording experiences.

Which I do laugh at some of them, because I never experienced some of the Myths in my area.

Over here, I´m near the Archangel Michael Leyline, and so you have to look at the Grid as well if you get into all the spiritual spots on the earth and chakra´s of the earth.

Sure head injuries or brain injuries or dementia can create hallucinations, but a vivid vision like that and detailed? Of Course, We´re in Aries in Chiron. And I haven´t studied that area in India, Asia, China, Japan that much, but Samurai Warriors were in Aries in Chiron and most likely Taurus in Chiron. So you´re talking about "Warriors" by a Wall and sounds kind of like my Mercury in Capircorn square Aries in Chiron, since Saturn in Capricorn for example put up the Berlin Wall and it also came down later in Saturn in Capricorn because it deals with Government/Military.

As if you´re in some of the Past Life forums, often there´s a lot of people who claim to have past life experiences. And who is to say when we do have head wounds, it doesn´t open up that "Window" which Aries in Chiron. Which Mars in Aries Retrograde can be the soldiers.

Even when I think back to those with Dementia and Alzeihmer´s or even those with medications. When they told me to get out of the way of War Ship or described everything in clear detail, now I wonder if they were tapping into their past experiences in this lifetime or those prior.

And they usually say our Psychic/Intuition is open when go through a lot of different types of trauma physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, or sexually. It makes us more aware, heightens our sensory perception.

And sure you have the Medical/Mental Health Model. Although, that is what we´re discovering more and more is where is the line of Maya Illusion of what is the truth. Since, throughout history we´ve basically told people their psychic, intuition, instincts, are not valid. And this is where it makes it works for people when it is legit. And suppressing it makes you unhealthy.

I would look at the area of that picture and wall you seen. What year was it built. What was the Military/Government like? What was going on in that area etc. And see what else you find that relates to the vision.

It´s really not going to hurt anything.
November 10, 2020 at 16:36
=====
This also puts me in mind of a movie that I saw bits of a few weeks ago. Set in ancient China walls and cities were built and the whole population martialized to fight demons.

The great wall of China was built to keep out the Jehovah´s Witnesses, the French and time-share reps. It seemed to work. Okay, serious.

We can project whatever we like onto the vision, only you will be able to feel if its right. Will come back to this. Hope your head is okay - Utah is trying to kill me with head injuries, too. :41:
November 10, 2020 at 16:27
=====
This put me in mind of the story of how the Sutton Hoo treasure was found
https://www.ancient-origins.net/his…

A woman who lives close to the ancient mound had a vivid vision whilst looking out at her surrounds one day. When she saw a group of warriors on horseback, dressed like anglo-saxons, helmets, spears riding around the hill/mound and holding aloft their swords/spears in salute. She told the right people about it and the rest is rediscovered history. Edit: it was a specific amount of times they went round but don´t recall; it wasn´t a fleeting thing.

Login
(Log in)
November 10, 2020 at 16:25
(Libra) leorising » dani_mae1
https://www.americanas.com.br/produ…
My advice to you, put a rubberized rug in the kitchen and furniture for protection :68:
November 10, 2020 at 16:21
=====
I can’t wrap my head around it :61: :75:
November 10, 2020 at 11:12
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » dani_mae1
Hm. I thought for sure there would be a square to my sun or mars in regards to the day of my head injury.

I noticed it’s a pretty light square day for me, unusually so lately. But Pluto was square my moon and jupiter was square my moon.

Hm.

I can’t wrap my head around it :61:
November 10, 2020 at 10:59
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ram_goat
Will do and thank you. I am not familiar with taking care of head injuries. So, I take this advice to heart. Thanks again. I don’t feel so unsettled anymore.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »