How do you know what will be a "major transit"?

November 10, 2020 at 07:14 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
How do you know what will be a "major transit"?
And do I have any coming up next year? I saw something about Pluto which may be significant considering my plans

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2020 at 11:04
(Leo) Anni23 » ❀wildflower❀
Yeah that seems about right, this year and last year were also numerology year 7s for me so not a lot had been going on.. as in events/changes and I have been at "home" temporarily this year but felt as if I am alone. I am more concerned with next year though as this year nothing much else will happen and I think big changes will probably be happening next year
November 16, 2020 at 19:28
(Cancer) ❀wildflower❀
According to your age, this year your theme is the 4th house matters where btw, super conjunction happens between Jupiter and Saturn taking place on 21 December right on winter solstice, that happens very rare, this happened last time in the 60s or something and it is in important house (more close to 5th house though)
Some laws are about to be issued, traveling restrictions, financial situations in the world whatever that could impact, just example

Saturn rules your fourth house meaning the transit of Saturn will be important and he is in 4th house in sign it is ruling.
It happens in the fourth house natally and is emphasized this year. This natal house should be viewed in terms of aspects to other placements

Solar return 1st house in Aquarius (5th house cusp) ruled by Uranus which is in 4th house in solar return chart, second ruler is Saturn which is around Asc. 5th house themes are brought up this year where btw you have Saturn natally, the house of self-identify, creativity, children, hobbies etc. Making money on something about 5th house, could be. This is from the point of view of the Sun like career, identity evolution

Protection 4th house becomes 12th house in solar return chart, meaning the fourth house themes should be placed in the 12th house areas e.g. moving to far away countries could be best option, isolation at home possibly, more responsibility at home, etc

Rahu is about to hit Venus, your 1st house ruler and then you are having lunar nodes return (in reverse) - fated events
A new chapter

Primary/Secondary directions also show major events
Progressed chart more about inner self
November 11, 2020 at 03:49
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Find what the sign of profection is for a given year. Then look at the planets in that sign. Then look at the Lord of that sign. These are the planets which are activated for that year and should have the greatest impact in terms of transits.

So, for example, let´s say you are having a fourth house profection year. That fourth house happens to be Aries. Are there any planets in Aries? Let´ say that Venus is in Aries. We should expect Venus to represent 4th house matters (and the things inherent in Venus) that year, and we should pay particular attention to her transits as they will tend to be more important in that year. Now, Mars is the ruler of Aries, so we should expect his transits to be more important this year.

We would do well to check these planets in the Solar Return chart as well, because that will tell us a lot about how the year will unfold in terms of these planets.

Hope that helps. Message me if you need further elaboration.
November 11, 2020 at 00:43
(Taurus) TaylorS1986
This is where the ancient technique of annual profections is useful. Starting at your rising sign when you are born and then going around the zodiac every 12 years the planet ruling each consecutive sign will be particularly active in a given year (from birthday to birthday)

So, for example, if you are 29 and a Cancer rising you will be having a 7th house Capricorn year and Saturn will be lord of the year.

Ooh, that makes me wonder if Cancer and Leo rising people have particularly severe Saturn returns... :22:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »