I lost my dad Back in July !

November 10, 2020 at 03:51 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) scarecrow202
I lost my dad Back in July !
I wanted to know what was the cause and why my family is acting Funny.
It seems that there was a " mystery " around his death because a lot of people didn´t know until the last moment and some people still don´t know. I also wanted to know if he left me anything because I tried to talk to my aunt and she cuts me off every time I ask about my stepmother. So what´s going on ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2021 at 14:37
(Libra) scarecrow202 » Ghost00
What do you mean:"Yes, inheritance indicated but comes with danger from males"?
June 22, 2021 at 12:54
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » scarecrow202
Sure, no prob. Life insurance can take year or two to pay out. Find out who was his insurance agent. Go see or call agent, act like you know there is a policy. If they ask for death cert, there is probably a policy. If the agent says there absolutely was no life insurance, ask someone like Catholic priest for advice on how to find life insurance policies for deceased other than private eye. Tell them you want to donate to parish but need the life ins.
June 22, 2021 at 12:11
(Libra) scarecrow202 » Ghost00
Thank you for responding, I didn´t get any "money" or " inheritance" yet despite the fact that I have asked my aunt on multiple occasions about it. Next, I use to call and talk to my aunt until she blocked me on the phone so I started to go over to her house and she started to act funny every time I would go over there. So I stopped going over and I also get sick a lot when I go over there as well. On a final note, my stepmother doesn´t want to talk to me either, or my aunt says she hasn´t talked to her at all. IF you hear the voice you could tell that she´s lying and something is up. I also noticed that my aunt played games as a kid which led up to someone getting killed, my other aunt stole all of my grandparent´s money and I didn´t get any of it and my stepmother has a sketchy background. MY dad was a Cancer and my stepmother was a Virgo!
June 22, 2021 at 02:26
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Yo, what´s up? Tough break losing pops! From all of us at Astro-Seek, we don´t know what you are going through but will ask Our Lady and all the saints to pray for his soul. Must be hard.

I pulled up your chart for sidereal progressed stars. This is a perfect example of why I use reverse house system. Major indicators in reverse 6th chateau, chateau de illness.
He is repped by your prog sun, burning pluto with ketu all in chateau de marriage! Pluto death and money. 2nd face Libra. Wowsers, you may have stumbled on something here. He might have been ill, especially if you were ill last year. Your personal health is repped by sun. Signs indicate it was his time to go, might have gone to heaven considering ketu is right there!
But, signs show possibility that the marriage partner may be involved in death. Whoa! Full prog moon in reverse 12th house, secret enemies. Lilith, NN and full moon in rev 12th, cassiopea and dominion/emporor. Cassiopea can indicate greedy femme. 2nd face sid Aries.
Yes, inheritance indicated but comes with danger from male. Looks like your stepmom did give you the dough or else she will. Very clear-cut chart. Incredible. Hang in there buddy, this is a reminder for everyone to hire a pro nurse, doesn´t always work out when spouse cares for sick spouse. Feeding can be very difficult to do safely and sick patients can be very cranky. He was in libra, that´s a fiesty sign.

As confirmation, your Ju prog sid in cap square full moon. Also indicates he was sick and not getting along with step at time of passing. Om hlim sham shanaya namah.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »