INFJ personality type from astrological perspective

November 9, 2020 at 15:07 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
INFJ personality type from astrological perspective
What placements do you consider to be INFJedible/also other types?
Prominent Saturn and also T-square for INFJ?
Please, share your opinions

Any suggestions on aspects of unique types characteristics?

If you want to test, use only this source: http://www.humanmetrics.com/persona…

Posts in topic

Page: / 19 

Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 17:50
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » lightning
:76: :75: I am here forever

1) Exalted Jupiter R conjunct ASC, additionally, Chart Ruler falls in Sagittarius together with a lunar node in the 9th house (traditionally ruled by Jupiter) is very indicative of INFJ. Self-learning and knowledge-seeking, seeing the bigger picture in life, also independence, own unique values, desire to make own path rather than listen to someone´s advice. Since the 1st house is the house of the brain with Jupiter there, it indicates a broadminded and philosophical individual. With Venus in Sagittarius (ruling the 11th/12th houses), taking interest in spirituality.

2) Saturn in the sign of its rulership conjunct DSC which indicates a strong focus on relationships. Since it conjunct Neptune too, it emphasizes a sober look at things (understanding reality). Yet, some confusion and misunderstandings may arise in terms of one-to-one communication.

3) Sagittarius Moon conjunct heliocentric South Node of Uranus (uniqueness, individuality). South Node is more about some obstacles though yet also where our power and talents are. Uranus is also close to DSC. As with the majority of INFJs, Uranus stands out in the chart.

4) Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Vertex, and Pluto, there is depth too (transcendent mind, ability to read someone´s hidden motivations and intentions.) Vertex is about significant, transformative interactions with people.

5) Lunar Nodes on the 3rd/9th axis is also common. Personally, I have Gemini rulers of nodes in the 9th house. The 3rd and the 9th houses stand for the lower and higher minds. Maybe, it is about developing both hemispheres. Rulers of nodes sextile each other.

6) Brain. Exalted Jupiter on ASC trine Scorpio Mercury (similarly, I have Scorpio/Sag Pluto), Leo South Node on the 3rd house cusp, Libra Mars (ruling the 10th house) - compromises, focus on win-win outcomes.
April 8, 2021 at 17:24
(Scorpio) lightning
Haaaah the exact topic i thought about today and now I saw it here 🤣🤣🤣 so here I am - another INFJ person overthinking things :))
April 8, 2021 at 04:37
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
Communication
April 7, 2021 at 20:41
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » wildfl❀wer
Common themes when interpreting charts
April 7, 2021 at 20:41
Outer Planets in relation to Personal Points/Planets
April 7, 2021 at 20:39
Yogas (AstroLada) for 7 visible planets.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Jupiter vs Saturn

Broadminded yet committed
Free Will vs Fate (Chart Ruler)

1. Fate (50/50); retro planet = Fate
2. Free Will (Free Will) = Free Will, all direct planets= Free Will
3. Free Will (Free Will) = two retrograde personal planets in the free will area, direct chart ruler = 50/50
4. 50/50 (Fate) = all direct planets= 50/50
5. 50/50 (Fate) = many retrograde planets with 3 personal planets in the free will area= 50/50
6. 50/50 (Free Will)= 2 personal planets in the fated area= 50/50
7. Fate (Fate)= 1 pps in the free will area = Fate
8. 50/50 (Free Will)= 3 pps in the fated area=50/50
9. 50/50 (Fate) = 4 pps in the free will area=50/50
10.50/50 (Free Will)= 5 retro planets in the free will area, 4 personal planets in the fated area=50/50
11.50/50 (Free Will)=3 pps in the fated area =50/50
12.50/50 (Fate) = 8 direct planets in the free will area with 2 personal planets incl chart ruler in the fated area=50/50
13.50/50 (Free Will); retro planet = 3 pps in the fated area = 50/50
14.50/50 (Free Will); retro planet = 4 pps (one is retro) in the fated area, retro outer planets in the free will area=50/50
15.50/50 (Fate)= 2 pps in the free will area=50/50
16.Fate (Fate)= only one pp in the free will area=Fate
17.50/50 (Fate)=only one pp in the free will area and retro chart co-ruler=Fate
18.Fate (Fate)= 3 pps in the free will area =50/50
19.Free Will (Free Will)= only 2 planets in the fated area=Free Will
20.50/50 (Free Will)= all pps in the free will area =Free Will
21.50/50 (Fate)=only two pps in the fated area=50/50
22.Free Will (Free Will); retro planet=2 retro pps in the free will area=50/50
23.50/50 (Free Will)= 4 pps in the fated area=50/50
24.50/50 (50/50)=3 pps in the fated area, direct chart ruler and co-ruler in both areas=50/50
25.Free Will (Free Will)= all direct planets in the free will area =Free Will
26.Free Will (Free Will)=all direct personal planets in the free will area =Free Will
27.Free Will (50/50)= direct chart co-ruler in the fated area =Free Will
28.Free Will (Free Will)=all pps with one retro pp in the free will area =Free Will
29.50/50 (Fate)= 3 pps in the fated area incl chart ruler, 3 retro planets in the free will area=50/50
30.50/50 (Free Will); retro planet= 2 retro personal planets, 2 pps in the fated area with the majority in the free will area=50/50
31.50/50 (Fate)= only one personal planet which is chart ruler is in the fated area = Fate
32.50/50 (Free Will)=only one personal planet is in the fated area and 3 other planets =50/50
33.Free Will (Free Will) = only one personal planet is in the fated area and 3 other planets=Free Will
34.Free Will (Free Will)=only one personal planet is in the fated area and 2 other planets=Free Will
35.Fate (Fate)=only one retro planet in the free will area=Fate

Fate - 6
Free Will-9
50/50 - 20

Checking Free Will Charts:

2. Capricorn chart ruler (Capricorn Jupiter, debilitated), Saturn is a sign of paying debts;

19. Aquarius Saturn conjunct ASC, chart ruler is Capricorn Uranus conjunct Neptune in 11H

20. Chart ruler is Mercury on the Gemini/Cancer cusp 00´10 close to anaretic degree which is ruled by Saturn

25. Capricorn ASC, Scorpio Saturn

26. ASC on the cusp of Cancer-Leo (00´15), anaretic degree is close, ASC opposite Retro Saturn, ASC ruler square Saturn, ASC co-ruler also makes aspect

27. ASC on the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces, Capricorn Neptune 0 degree conjunct Capricorn Jupiter (ruling chart ruler - Sag Uranus)

28. Retro Mercury conjunct Aqua ASC, char ruler exactly conjunct Saturn conjunct Capricorn Neptune is chart co-ruler, orb 1

33. Capricorn chart ruler conjunct Capricorn chart co-ruler

34. Chart co-ruler is retro planet

Free Will charts can be considered less free-willed.

Fated Charts Rulers:

1. Chart ruler is a direct outer planet in the fated area (opposite retro Saturn)

7. Chart ruler is a direct personal planet in the fated area (trine retro Saturn)

16. Chart ruler is a direct personal planet in the fated area (conjunct Saturn)

17. Chart ruler is a direct outer planet in the fated area (opposite retro Saturn)

31. Chart ruler is a direct personal planet in the fated area (in Capricorn, conjunct Saturn)

35. Chart ruler is a direct personal planet in the fated area (chart ruler is Venus when Saturn conjunct DSC)

50/50 charts rulers:
free-willed- 9
fated- 8
50/50- 3

INFJedible charts can be considered as 50/50 charts in terms of free will and fate
April 7, 2021 at 20:38
Personality traits asteroids

INFJedible Asteroids
April 7, 2021 at 20:38
Focus/Commitment to Relationships/One-to-One Communication
April 7, 2021 at 20:37
Decision making
Chart Patterns
Empathy+Compassion

Lunar Nodes, Purpose
April 7, 2021 at 20:36
Uniqueness, Rareness

DNA in Astrology

- have Rhesus (close to NN, unknown origin) opposite Saturn (negative)
- OOB Mars (conjunct Russia) opposite DNA
- Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter R in the 4th house
April 7, 2021 at 20:18
Moon&Pluto

1 Moon conjunct Pluto
2 Moon square Pluto
3 Moon conjunct heliocentric Pluto South Node
4 Moon trine Pluto
5 Moon conjunct heliocentric Pluto NN
6 - (South Node in the 8th house, Aries Moon and Libra Pluto)
7 Moon trine Pluto
8 - (Moon quincunx Pluto), Lilith in the 8th house
9 Moon sextile Pluto
10 Moon conjunct Pluto
11 Scorpio Moon
12 Moon opposite Pluto
13 Cancer Pluto conjunct South Node (Libra Moon and Cancer Pluto)
14 Moon opposite Pluto
15 - (South Node sextile Pluto, orb 1; ruling planet of Pluto square Moon, orb 10)
16 Moon conjunct Pluto
17 Moon conjunct Pluto
18 Moon conjunct Pluto
19 Moon square Pluto
20 South Node conjunct Pluto, Moon quincunx Pluto
21 Moon opposite Pluto
22 Moon sextile Pluto
23 Moon square Pluto
24 Moon square Pluto
25 Moon sextile Pluto
26 Moon quincunx Pluto
27 Moon square Pluto
28 Moon sextile Pluto
29 Cancer South Node (MC), Scorpio Lilith, (Moon wide semi-sextile Pluto)
30 Moon sextile Pluto
31 -South Node square Pluto, Pluto trine Cancer MC, (Moon wide semi-sextile Pluto)
32 - Scorpio South Node and Scorpio Pluto in the area close to IC, Scorpio SN sextile Moon
33 - Cancer South Node, Moon close to the 8th house cusp, Venus ruling IC conjunct Lilith
34 - Moon ruling planet conjunct South Node, Moon in the 8th house
35 - Moon semi-sextile Pluto, Moon ruling planet trine Pluto, South Node widely square Pluto

Transcendent mind
Mind readers
Ability to read hidden motivations and intentions

April 7, 2021 at 19:57
Moon&Saturn connotations

1 Moon opposite Saturn
2 Moon square Saturn
3 unaspected Capricorn Moon
4 Moon widely conjunct Saturn (10 degrees) in 10H (Capricorn house)
5 Heliocentric Moon conjunct heliocentric planetary NN of Saturn, Moon in 10H
6 - (Moon opposite MC (Saturnian area)), ruling planet of Moon in same sign with Saturn
7 Pisces Moon with its ruling planet Neptune conjunct Saturn in Capricorn
8 Moon trine Saturn
9 - Uranus as the ruling planet of Saturn trine Moon, ruling planet of Moon in 10H opposite Capricorn Uranus (ruing planet of Saturn)
10 Moon conjunct Saturn, orb 10 degrees
11 - (Moon conjunct MC, Saturnian area)
12 Moon opposite Saturn
13 - Saturn square Venus (ruling Libra Moon), Moon in the area of MC
14 - (Moon trine MC, Saturnian area; the ruling planet of Moon conjunct MC)
15 - (Moon conjunct DSC square MC, orb 10)
16 Moon square Saturn
17 Moon square Saturn
18 - (Libra Moon and Capricorn MC)
19 Moon conjunct Saturn
20 -Moon square Neptune (ruling Saturn), Moon in the area of MC
21 Moon opposite Saturn
22 Moon conjunct Saturn
23 Moon square Saturn
24 Moon square Saturn
25 -Capricorn Moon close to ASC, Moon trine MC, Moon sextile Pluto (ruling Saturn)
26 Moon square Saturn
27 Moon square Saturn
28 Moon conjunct Saturn
29 -Moon sextile Pluto (ruling Saturn)
30 Capricorn Moon
31 Moon square Saturn
32 Moon sextile Saturn
33 Moon trine Saturn
34 Moon opposite Saturn
35. - (the ruling planet of Moon is Cancer Jupiter Retrograde (acting as Capricorn) + Moon square MC (Saturnian area)

Old Psychological Age
Focus on one´s calling
April 7, 2021 at 19:27
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
Part 1.4
Login
(Log in)
March 26, 2021 at 19:11
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
Part 1.3
Login
(Log in)
March 21, 2021 at 09:57
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Sorea
Ok, I see) thanks
P.S. sometimes when you start looking for something you may discover something else eventually
I think maybe use charts instead of MBTIs or something, it would help those who mistype themselves (maybe because of Neptune) then astrology is also a map of possibilities

I see you changed your chart because now you are Scorpio Sun instead of Sagittarius here, amazing

March 21, 2021 at 09:51
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Hitagi
I believe some types like e.g. INFPs are more prone to changes esp when they talk to somebody of another ´type´

´when you re-pass the test after a while, the psychotype changes´, I think many people pay little attention to rules that say you should answer about your innate traits instead of what you are feeling in the current moment, this is another topic

Yes, I think it can be changing together with transits, progressed chart, solar arc

The thing is looking for statistics, simplify that over time, identify astropsychology of aspects and see how that could be relevant
March 21, 2021 at 09:42
(Scorpio) Sorea » wildfl❀wer
Also, just to clear any confusion. I never said natal chart was not related to mbti. I do think they are related. It´s just that it is hard to see the relationship sometimes if that makes sense. I´m just clearing up any miscommunication on what I actually meant.
March 21, 2021 at 09:34
No, I am not the same girl. And your welcome and thanks for the advice:) I agree with you also natal charts provide much more information about life and personality than an mbti test. Good luck with your research:) :1:
March 21, 2021 at 09:33
(Pisces) Hitagi
I have been an INTP for several years. I do not know if there are any indications of this in the natal chart. If the type depends precisely on changes in planets and aspects, then it is better to consider psychosophy.Because when you re-pass the test after a while, the psychotype changes more often than the sociotype.Although in socionics I have always had a borderline state between INTP and INFP.
March 21, 2021 at 09:27
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Sorea
So are you this same girl?

I agree natal chart provides a bigger picture and MBTI types can be improved, that is something I take into consideration, thank you

Although, many say Carl Jung knew astrology

I do not know who said to you and why. If somebody disagrees with you, just let them (although, I am not like that too :D)

See, you see a bigger picture in natal charts, I see a bigger picture in life, I see many reasons I should continue wondering about it
March 21, 2021 at 09:13
Actually I think natal charts provide the big picture, while mbti provides an aspect of it. You see I did some research on already typed people and the way they were typed was based on an aspect in their chart, so what I´m saying is mbti typing is mostly based on aspects of charts. However, a natal chart provides a bigger picture. I´m not saying mbti is inaccurate because some people get typed properly by mbti, but the majority might be mistyped as the flaws of mbti is as I said earlier, typing people based on certain aspects. For example, the ascendant of my mercury persona chart is capricorn and mercury in the mercury persona chart is capricorn in the house of pisces, but I am uranus dominant in the percentage of my chart and my sun of mercury is in the 11th house. So, that being said I certaintly have intuitive qualities and practical qualities. I have in fact both of these qualities. However, most of the people in the mbti community have told me sensors are stupid, and have the audacity to tell me I am stupid in my face, while I have at least 5 years of mbti research more than they do. I´m also really interested in mbti and astrology and study these topics daily. And just because I tell people, I am an istj, way stupider intps and infps that have no knowledge always tell me I´m dumb or stupid. That is not true however, because I know more than these people who are probably narcissistic. The main point is people are always trying to brag about having knowledge, skill or talents when they do not possess these things. This is called ignorance as Socrates calls it.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »