So Many Leo Ascendants are so Adorable

November 9, 2020 at 01:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

So Many Leo Ascendants are so Adorable
I don´t know why. But, as i go searching profile after profile on this website and in real life. Leo rising people have the most endearing smile on their face. It seems to be almost every single one. Crazy. My ex girlfriend had it to the extreme with Leo Sun and Leo Rising. I miss her sometimes...anyway. Is this just me or what? :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 9, 2021 at 14:13
(Leo) cubic
Yeah I´ve thought of something like that myself lately.. Leo ASC is good stuff. Damn, poster "kkarda" had some good pictures.

I dig Cancer Ascendants also I think because of my Venus in Cancer I dig staring at them sometimes just for pleasure lol. Idk how they are in real life.
September 9, 2021 at 13:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Etherealmind
Insipid? Ypu don´t know Cancer rising then :61: Now wait for the revenge. It can take years. Just wait for it. :3:

And Virgo would not be insipid?
September 7, 2021 at 16:11
(Sagittarius) natalizzye » Etherealmind
hahhahahahah, cancer :D hhaha
September 7, 2021 at 16:08
(Virgo) Etherealmind » nutelina
Yeah Cancer risings are cute too but they´re slightly insipid and shy for me.
September 7, 2021 at 16:06
(Virgo) Etherealmind » natalizzye
Hahaha stop boasting yourself Natalia :61: :61:
September 7, 2021 at 16:01
(Taurus) nutelina » natalizzye
Cancer rising are cutest :2:
September 7, 2021 at 15:41
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
I know ;* ^^ <33^^
November 14, 2020 at 16:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DEVILASTEF
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aw, shucks. She really did leave a lasting impression on me. She was so sweet. Also had a Cancer moon so that was perfect for me to be around too. Nevertheless i did have to break up with her since she was kind of manipulative. It was a hard thing to do but i just couldn´t look past that. There also wasn´t enough air/earth vibes to keep my mind interested. She wasn´t unintelligent by any means but...eh. Wish I didn´t break it off. But when my mother noticed what was happening she took my phone away for a couple weeks. Gave myself some time to think about it all. That smile was irresistible and i´ll never forget it. And such a smooth calming voice.

Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, that´s almost all I am in a nutshell. Thanks for the complement!
November 14, 2020 at 14:40
(Cancer) DEVILASTEF
aww ahaha, you’re libra it’s normal to feel attraction to the leo, and I think libra with leo are a beautiful couple. surely you’re still in love with your ex or left you an important brand... leo so beautiful that they are hardly forgotten! btw im rising leo and yes we always try to smile bc we like to be seen like this but obviously we also have difficult moments! anyway who knows maybe you’ll rekindle the flame with your beautiful ex or another ahah. you look very nice, from the profile picture I would tell you that you are ascending sagittarius :,)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »