Depositors

November 7, 2020 at 22:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) cristimay
Depositors
Hi everyone!

I want to talk about depositors. I´m currently on a beginner course and have just learnt about them.

My understanding is that they can reinforce a planet either by amplification or mitigation of the initial planet´s dignity or debility. Please correct me if I´m wrong!

My Sun is at 0 degrees Taurus (peregrine), my Venus is 14 degrees Gemini (little bit of dignity by term), and my Mercury is 19 degrees Taurus (peregrine), creating a mutual deposition between Venus and Mercury.

It doesn´t seem to have much reinforcement!

My question is how would you interpret something like that, where there´s no strong dignity even in the depositors?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2020 at 10:51
(Aries) Jay Jay
You have two planets in dignity, or the sign they rule - Mars in Aries and Uranus in Aquarius.

You have Mercury and Venus in mutual reception. Here are your dispositor "trees":

DISPOSITORS
Pluto - Jupiter/Neptune - Saturn - Mars
Sun-Venus-Mercury-Venus-Mercury, etc.
Moon-Venus-Mercury, etc.
Uranus

Mars will have influence over Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto.
Saturn will have influence over Jupiter/Neptune and Pluto.
Venus-Mercury in mutual reception will have influence over Sun and Moon.
Uranus stands alone.

I don´t believe that it is important for Mercury and Venus to be in dignity. They will still have an influence. They can still function in an effective way, even if not in dignity or exaltation. This is old thinking that a planet must be in a sign that makes it stronger to be good or effective. Venus in Gemini can have the effect of stabilizing or focusing Gemini thinking and anchoring it in a project, for instance. You just have to see how all the planets function in a chart.

NOTES:
Not everyone has a final dispositor - one planet that has influence over all the planets through dispositorship.

Dispositorship is only determined by the planetary rulers of the sign (dignity). We don´t use exaltations.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
November 10, 2020 at 07:28
(Leo) Anni23
I have looked into this a bit but I´m not sure if I know my final dispositer. Also is there a first depositor? I also read something about looking at the chart patterns and seeing where the first and last planet are located
November 9, 2020 at 00:07
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
There is strong dignity in your exalted Sun and Moon! ;)

Chart ruler in the 5th, you must also be a very creative person.. but Saturn and Ketu could be negating that. Rahu in the 11th does well.
November 8, 2020 at 18:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Only one planet at the end of a locomotive pattern is really strong that could have some effect on your mutual reception.
Interactions can dilute planets, especially Neptune which is the higher octave of :154:.
:199:erschel being on the eastern-side of your chart is an important dispositor!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »