Pluto Conj. Saturn Transit- HELP please!

November 6, 2020 at 17:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) KellBell428
Pluto Conj. Saturn Transit- HELP please!
Hello! I am new to post here but I’ve been around awhile. I was prompted to post because I’ve been having a tough time and badly need some insight if anyone could be kind enough to help me.

My backstory is that I just finished a VERY difficult Saturn return in Feb of 2020. My Saturn is at Cap 25.18 and the last couple of years have been so hard for me. To spare the dirty details, it has included a divorce, a breakup (2 separate events), 2 moves, multiple job losses, being broke, having money, starting a business (and struggling to get it off the ground), and becoming sober (quitting all drugs and alcohol) due to hitting rock bottom. It’s been a ride, to say the least. If I didn’t have a 5 year old son, I was seriously considering ending my life at some points. Anyway, I feel like the worst of it is over. But then I realize that Pluto (currently at Cap 22) hasn’t even hit my Saturn yet. Basically, it will transit my Saturn at 3 points next year : in February, July and December.

Does anyone have insight into this transit and what can I expect? I am seriously hoping that 2021 is the year that some stability and normalcy can return to my life and that I get some answers, specifically to relationship problems that have been very painful to deal with the last couple of years. I’m also thinking that it may mirror the Pluto/Saturn conjunction we all had together back in January, but i don’t know what that means for me personally. Oh, and this transit will happen in my 8th house. God help me. Does anyone have any knowledge or advice so that I can try to prepare myself for what this may bring up? Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 9, 2020 at 11:33
(Taurus) KellBell428
Bump - I still really would love a take on these transits and what they could mean

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »