Natal chart

November 6, 2020 at 13:55 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Hitagi
Natal chart
The astrologer said that there was a problem with everything.
There is no health, no career, no love. :24:

They also mentioned that my Lilith will destroy me.

Are there any good prospects in this map?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 10, 2020 at 19:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You might want to get your money back from this astrologer, my goodness. Sounds far too unprofessional and lacking any kind of tact.
November 10, 2020 at 19:35
(Pisces) Hitagi » Zephyrin
(Saturn in Taurus may bring sensitivity in throat and also gynecological diseases. It sometimes may be better to wear something in the shades of blue for your throat chakra.)

Gynecology yes. I have painful periods.

(Taurus Saturn in 6th squares Neptune in 3rd. You don´t like talking about your problems with anyone, maybe even with your family, loved ones. It is also probable that you learnt many lies told behind you afterwards. You may like deep, fruitful conversations, relationships with solid foundations.)

I am very secretive. I try to be silent to the last. As a child, I could break my finger and not tell anyone.

(Mercury(5) in Pisces shows high emotional intelligence, creativity and tenderness. Aquarius Neptune in 3rd house may give interest and talent for literature. Both placements are implications of art and because your MC is in Leo, it is possible that you may construct a career related to art (writing, performing arts, dance etc.))

I am good at composing thoughts in writing, although I have problems with punctuation.

(Lilith in 1st brings a huge disappointment related to the male figues around you, you may find their qualities, personalities unsatisfactory (Aries Venus). Problems with father are unescapable. You have difficulty finding someone can handle your presence.)

Men run from me because I crush them with my character.It´s useless to argue with me, because I will win anyway.Few can endure me for long.

I am not a native speaker, so it may be a little confusing what I am saying.
Thanks for the detailed answer.

:117:
November 8, 2020 at 15:38
(Leo) Zephyrin
Pisces Sun in 4th house squares your Pluto in 2th. There might have been a financial problem in family, ups and downs in material life, emotional neglect.

Sun opposite Moon shows a birth in full moon and so may bring a constant nervous and restless mood. Meditation and sports may be beneficial to cope with that tension. A strong male figure in family. Mother-Father dilemmas. Conflicts between parents. Father may have an important role in your life, you may have many expectations related to him. (MC/North Node conj.) However, there may be problems with him; clashes, harshness, inconsideration. He might hurt you and transformed your personality, your thoughts about relationships. (MC/Lilith(1) square)

Saturn in Taurus may bring sensitivity in throat and also gynecological diseases. It sometimes may be better to wear something in the shades of blue for your throat chakra.

Sag Chiron in 1st seeks an answer along his/her life. Hunger for knowledge and feels better and better having it.

Mars/ASC conjunction in Scorpio may bring interest to sports. Scorpio Mars in 1st house squares to Uranus in 3rd. That means you may hurt people many times with your words by accident. Sudden fights or disagreements may occur in school/work life.

Taurus Saturn in 6th squares Neptune in 3rd. You don´t like talking about your problems with anyone, maybe even with your family, loved ones. It is also probable that you learnt many lies told behind you afterwards. You may like deep, fruitful conversations, relationships with solid foundations.

Saturn conjunct Fortune in 6th house may indicate overcoming a serious illness in old ages.

Mercury(5) in Pisces shows high emotional intelligence, creativity and tenderness. Aquarius Neptune in 3rd house may give interest and talent for literature. Both placements are implications of art and because your MC is in Leo, it is possible that you may construct a career related to art (writing, performing arts, dance etc.)

Lilith in 1st brings a huge disappointment related to the male figues around you, you may find their qualities, personalities unsatisfactory (Aries Venus). Problems with father are unescapable. You have difficulty finding someone can handle your presence.

Lilith(1)/Uranus(3) square... Seeing the true intentions of people. Independence is above everything. Fast decision making. Very important to be treated equally.

"The astrologer said that there was a problem with everything."

He/she might have said the same thing for all the other charts lol.
November 7, 2020 at 15:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hitagi
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ес, го тхроугх тхэ інтэрпретатіонс, он йор чарт, герэ, анд ат отхер сіць. Тхіс сітэ: астро.цом гас лотс of тоолс, алсо. Ёў чарт іс нот бад - ёў юст гад а бад астрологер. Релакс анд бе welcome :4:
November 7, 2020 at 08:34
(Pisces) Hitagi » Fool
I don’t understand what you said. We have a language barrier.

You probably mean that need to look at the online calculation on the card and the description for it.
November 7, 2020 at 08:31
(Pisces) Hitagi » IIyyaarr13
Honestly, I don´t understand.

In an online calculator, the position is considered positive, and astrologers consider it negative.
November 7, 2020 at 08:28
(Pisces) Hitagi » FlyingRedBear
The astrologer has noticed many health problems.

And about Lilith: I was told that she would drive me crazy, I can´t see anything behind her.

Thank you
November 7, 2020 at 01:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No way! Personally, I would forget whatever that dumb astrologer told you. I mean one really cool thing to research that is a plus in your chart is how your Ascendant & Mars make a trine with your Sun. Plenty of other things. Huge positive there. And ´negatives´ in astrology aren´t truly negative they just need help. With out any negative aspects it can be harder to grow from lack of friction.
November 7, 2020 at 01:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Natal chart
The astrologer said that there was a problem with everything.
There is no health, no career, no love. :24:
They also mentioned that my Lilith will destroy me.

Are there any good prospects in this map?

Dude, you know what the problem with this chart is? The ´astrologer´ who interpreted it for you. What you have there, my Scorpio rising friend, is a bad astrologer. All the tools at astro.com/astro-seek and others are at your service. Take a look at some interpretations, someone may be along with a link in awhile, on this site and others. :4:
November 6, 2020 at 14:18
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:153: & :157: are two-signed; That buffers their `Fall´ status, the blue lines represent positive aspect; Holing up with good reading is a possible past-time!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »