Paper Airplane thrown into the Void

November 5, 2020 at 16:29 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) _Enki
Paper Airplane thrown into the Void
GOOD MORNING WORLD!

Yushakuran from this corner of the Aether! Hope this finds all you lovely readers well and in good spirits. Now, who might this electrifyingly charming and sharp gentleman be? Why, it’s me of course. Before anything, let’s embark on this hilariously disastrous debut…

The name´s Enki, self-proclaimed writer, artist and completionist of oddjobs and divorce lawsuits. Virgo Sun, Aquarius Moon, Aries Rising and all that. The numbers are in my profile, Mason.

My interests are here, there and everywhere, with plenty of room to learn more. Now, I´m no astrological expert or great proponent for that matter, but I am eager to try out various avenues to expand my understanding on all fronts. If you happen to be interested in movies, classical literature, stories, mythology and history (both ancient and modern), let´s be friends! And if not, let´s also since you find me so infectiously humorous and charming ;)

I will admit, that I would very much like to meet a mentor on here when it comes to spiritual matters. As such, I´m very partial to meeting individuals involved with and knowledgeable in astrology, paganism, wicca and the occult among other things, so I can throw many questions to sate my intellectual lust.

Whichever the case, may the blessings of the spirits be with you all. Farewell for now.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 6, 2020 at 00:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Reminds me a thread about primordial soup or something
November 6, 2020 at 00:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » _Enki
You should rename this topic to

Paper airplane thrown into the primordial mass of chaos without embodiment

Sounds cooler :15:
November 5, 2020 at 22:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » _Enki
We are, yes ..And glad you understand. Welcome! :15:
November 5, 2020 at 19:54
(Virgo) _Enki » rohini moon
Luckily, I´d say we´re speaking of two different things. Unless you call the primordial mass of chaos without embodiment a friend. Nice to meet you regardless :)
November 5, 2020 at 17:41
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hey, don´t throw things at Into The Void, she´s my friend.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »